New to all of this....

Options
Literally new to the whole dieting, exercise, counting calories, etc. My friend suggested this website to me, as she uses it herself and I thought I'd give it a whirl and see what it can do for me. I'm hoping to gain some support and great motivation to stick with all of this and lose the weight I've goaled myself to lose. If anyone has any tips or anything please feel free to let me know them. Thanks

:)

Replies

• BellaCoconut
    Options
    I'm new here too :) I think its fantastic, cause its free, there are lots of people from different walks of life and it really simplifies everything. I have lost and re-gained weight over the years , now I am focusing on developing new life-long habits, not hopping 'on' or 'off' a diet/ program. Go for it and take it one meal at a time ;)
  • MeganKS
    Options
    I know what you mean. I'm striving for this to be a lifelong change in my life and not just a one time deal.
  • agaw0211
    Options
    I love the idea! Commiting to lifelong habits is the only way that this whole (exercise/eating right) thing is worth anything at all. You will love this site. Have fun,

Andrew
  • marc1eisenhuth
    Options
    i'm new too, started yesterday, i think that being able to do this for free like the others said, and to be able to make friends/ get support from existing ones is probably the only thing that will keep people on target, i dont think there's anything stronger than help and support, good luck guys!

(trying to gain weight.. being forced to by the wife :P)