Starting Body Beast on August 1st!!! Who's coming with me??

Options
Starting Body Beast on August 1st... Anyone else want to go on this adventure with me? It will be my first time doing the program and looking for a few supporters to do it with.

Replies

• DestinyS29
    DestinyS29 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That looks intense! Looks a little beyond my abilities but best of luck!! :)
  • brandonisom948
    Options
    Im about to start "Focus T25" its created by the "Insanity" Guy Shaun T. Can't wait!!
  • brandonisom948
    Options
    @ Destiny, Hey you can definitely do anything you decide to. It may take you a bit more time but Im sure you'd do just fine at your own pace of course. Heres to Progress!!:drinker:
  • Karri_Lynn
    Karri_Lynn Posts: 83
    Options
    I am currently doing T25 then doing Body Beast. I will be starting the beginning of September!
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just got T25 and Body Beast. Haven't started either yet but I think I am leaning towards trying Body Beast first. I will probably start it up next week. How is T25?
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start on July 21.
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am on week 7 Body Beast and am adding Focus T25 into it starting tomorrow!! So far loving the program, except for the whole "fluff" phase die to the macros in Bulk phase. I know it's necessary though to get the results I want!! Don't know if you already have a set of dumbbells but I bought the Bowflex 552's and they have been the best purchase ever!!
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So I've been doing Body Beast for 2 weeks now...well a modified version. I do it 3 days a week alternating with 3 days a week of running with Couch to 5k. I absolutely love the program so far and once I'm done with C25k I definitely thing I'm going to start Body Beast over and do the full program.