130 lbs lost!

Options
kkneezle
kkneezle Posts: 7 Member
Hey MFPeeps!

I have been debating posting a progress update for a while now...I keep telling myself, "you are almost at goal, just wait until you get there to post." A few days ago I realized that if I hold off any longer without reaching out to this community around me I would probably get back to that all familiar place of "falling off the wagon". See, right now I feel like I am figuring this thing out, truly enjoying exercise, in a routine of healthy eating (that I am enjoying also :)). I recognize this feeling as I have been here 13 times, that's right, I have lost over 80 lbs 13 TIMES in the last 17 years and this feeling of having it all together is an all too familiar precursor to finding myself back where I started. Not this time!!!

So...
I have 14 lbs to reach my goal...
I am down 130 lbs...
Bodyfat % down from 44% - 21%...
I have not been this weight since the 3rd grade...
I love spending time with my wife and kids soooo much more now (didn't think this was possible)...
I am not finished!!!

Thanks soooo much for reading!

<---- here is my before pic and my current pic is in my profile :)

Kenny

Replies

• russbittles
    Options
    Nicely done! I'm astounded that you have lost 80 lbs so many times! Has your doctor checked your heart, because I would think that kind of up and down on the scale could be severely damaging?
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Someone who will never give up. And to me that says alot. Congratulations. And I hope you have found the formula to make it stick.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow - great work
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    How long did it take to lose so much?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!