Good job!
  • zortgirl
    zortgirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Amazing and I wish that my son had had you for a teacher when he was young - what an inspiration you are to your students, teaching them by example about leading a healthier life, about committing to goals, about perseverance. Excellent lessons!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So motivating! Just what I needed right this minute. You look fab!
  • dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You are wearing horizontal stripes and look amazing!!!! this is huge news! You have to be skinny to pull off stripes, you made it!
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I logged on hoping to find something to cheer me up and keep me going. DONE. thank you.
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • SusanKKO
    SusanKKO Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and determination to change your life! You are most definitely an example to the children that you teach and I'm sure you are helping lots of people who see your hard work. And, it's so sweet that you are so close to your father and walk with him. My father had a stroke at 59, as a result of uncontrolled diabetes, he's now 77, and although he never recovered completely from the stroke he was able to walk with a cane and drive. Over the past year, he's gone down hill and is completely bed ridden and can only get up when we use a lift contraption to get him into a chair and is not able to sit comfortably for long so he doesn't (can't) leave the house. I know that if he took better care of himself things could have been a lot different for him. I don't remember my parents ever intentionally exercising which seems kind of strange to me, but I don't think it was really popular with their generation. Many times, my father's condition has inspired me to lose weight. I've had my ups and downs, but keep plugging away. Best of luck with the remaining weight, not that you need luck :smile:
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is very touching. Thank you so much for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me and many others! Thank you for sharing your story :-) you look fabulous and all your hard work has truly paid off!
  • HisGoodGirl75
    HisGoodGirl75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's so inspiring! I've lost 80 lbs, most prior to discovering Myfitnesspal, but I find tracking my food and exercise to be extremely helpful! I have 30 lbs to go to reach my second goal, and after that, who knows? Thank you for sharing your story and your success. I find it motivational indeed!!

:smile:
  • hustona1
    hustona1 Posts: 14
    Options
    AMAZING, congrats to all your hard work and dedication! :)
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Way to go!
  • Mommy2akt
    Mommy2akt Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You Are so motivating! Thanks for being so inspiring!
  • texanintokyo
    texanintokyo Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job!!! So happy for you and all your hard work. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your journey! Very motivating!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look so fantastic. Way to go!
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Fantastic drop! A job well done! You don't even look like the same person.
  • maytalharrosh
    maytalharrosh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Seriously an inspiration, I almost cried. Soooo proud of ur strength!!
  • goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I try to read at least one success story every night and I have to say, I couldn't have picked a better one. What a truly heartfelt story! You look absolutely amazing! Thank your for sharing your journey and your inspiration!
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow, my jaw just dropped to the floor! Brilliant!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!