100lbs gone

Options
Well today I have lost a total of 100lbs since May of 2009! Now if I can just get the 50 or so off!

Replies

• TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I looked at you profile pics and you look great. You shouldn't have any problems loosing the other 50. Keep it up.
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the first 100 lbs!! That's truly awesome. I have no doubt that you will be able to lose the last 50!!! Keep us posted - I look forwarded to hearing about your progress. You truly are an inspiration!!

Mandy
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    WOW! =) Congrats! You must feel so good.. Look good too! YAY! Keep up the hard work!
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!! Amazing accomplishment ;-) You look wonderful. Stay dedicated, committed, and motivated. You can and WILL reach your goal.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    That is really fantastic! I'm so happy for you!
  • michellemae24
    michellemae24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work! How you going to celebrate?
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic!
  • candacepainter
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have found that this last 50lbs is taking longer to lose but at my gym that are doing this weight loss challenge thing sort of like the Biggest Loser and it starts next Tuesday, so I'm hoping it will get me motivated!
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,620 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your photos look terrific.

I read through your posts on MFP and I was really impressed with your persistence. I wish you the best of success on your goals!
  • susanleigh
    Options
    Congratulations...that is a wonderful accomplishment...keep up the good work!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats awesome!
  • EmmyBee
    EmmyBee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! Looking at your pics in your profile, you have come such a long way! That's some serious dedication :) Looking great!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! honey, you look so much happier!! I know you can lose the rest, I just feel you want to!

Never give up!!

You look so good :bigsmile: Well done for such a huge accomplishment. 100lbs loss is no joke!

Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON! That's great! Isn't it nice to know that all of your hard work is paying off?
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That must feel absolutely amazing!!!
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  • panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow, that's amazing well done

good luck on the next 50!
  • lisab513
    lisab513 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow girl...I just saw your pictures...you look amzing!! Keep up the great work, you can do it!! I can't wait to read about your progress...you inspire me!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!