Options
1235»

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Pi - I have no idea what happened there

Girl with the Pearl Earring - 2 hours of my life completely wasted

I actually really liked girl with the pearl earring.....but maybe im just weird lol.

I watch a movie called dr giggles....the kid hiding himself in a dead body is pretty disturbing
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Lol, teeth.

Anyone heard of it? Haha

I've seen it...LOL...terrible

Totally forgot about that one I just watched up to the part where shes with that one guy that tried to get frisky then, there goes his... yeah.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The divide. Awful. Pointless and sooo long and after you watch it you feel mind raped. It took months for me to get it outvof my head so disturbing. And I loved the movie the cell... so go figure.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Anything on lifetime

The problem is I have developed an addiction to watching just hoping it gets better
  • jez838
    jez838 Posts: 216
    Options
    House of the Dead, or any Uwe Boll films.

No explanation needed.
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    On the subject of short films, here's one:

Anna Is Being Stalked
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYUgbMhrpcI

About 11 years ago, my sister and I were getting ready for school and were watching the Sundance channel and this short film came on. We almost missed our bus because we couldn't stop watching it. We were just so disturbed and amused at the same time. Even after all these years, my sister and I still randomly quote from this. I'll sneak behind her and go "Haaaappy Birthday, Anna!!" on her birthday. Yeah....we're kind of weird kids (even though we're grown now).

Also, someone mentioned "The Fly". That's a good one. Weird, but probably one of the more mild movies David Cronenberg has made in his carreer. To really freak out your brain, try: the Brood, eXistenz, Dead Ringers, Videodrome, etc...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Tidelands" yet.
    I also recommend "Purfume: The Story Of a Murderer".
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Titanic 2. Ugh! It's on Netflix.

Punch Drunk Love

I thought Freddy Got Fingered was hilarious
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I just saw The Room. wow. This is part of a 1 star review: "This film is completely worth seeing. A friend of mine recently said it was as if a deer made a movie about human interaction, unable to comprehend what it is to be a human being. It is hilarious."

The thing is, it isn't a comedy. I've seen a ton of bad movies and this easily ranks in the top 5. The IMDB reviews are hilarious and the movie must be seen to be believed. It is a cult classic that packs movie theaters now. It came out in 2003 and I can't believe I didn't know about it until today.
    Time to order the DVD!

I did naaht...oh, hi Mark!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Not sure if its been said, but "Pink Flamingo" I couldn't finish it, it was so bad!
  • dfaith999
    dfaith999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Phantom of the Paradise.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Tree of Life
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I just saw The Room. wow. This is part of a 1 star review: "This film is completely worth seeing. A friend of mine recently said it was as if a deer made a movie about human interaction, unable to comprehend what it is to be a human being. It is hilarious."

The thing is, it isn't a comedy. I've seen a ton of bad movies and this easily ranks in the top 5. The IMDB reviews are hilarious and the movie must be seen to be believed. It is a cult classic that packs movie theaters now. It came out in 2003 and I can't believe I didn't know about it until today.
    Time to order the DVD!

I did naaht...oh, hi Mark!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4

WTF did I just watch?? Seriously, WTF?!