Confuse with 30 DS, please please help.

Options
Hi there. I've been a member for 5 days and I love what I'm seeing and reading and it really inspired me to be like you guys. I weight 65 kg a few months ago but now I'm only 57 kg. My height is 5'0. I drink brazillian coffee before that's how I lose weight. Its an appetite suppressant coffee. I search about the product and find some negative and positive feedbacks that's why I chose to stop drinking it though I lose weight with it dramatically. Originally I wanted to lose weight more and watch my 1200 calories intake
but as I read the forum I've learned that some of you guys don't really lose weight but actually lose some inch of your body.(coz I read cutting inches of your body is losing the fats) That's when I realized that I don't really need to lose weight (because I already have normal BMI) but to just cut some inches. So as I browse more on the forum I read that some people go on a DS, that's when I go to google and searched what it is. There I read a lot of good reviews about it and some before and after pics. Earlier this morning I decided that I'll start my 30 Days Shred Challenge and whew! It's not easy. It's a bad thing my room is in 4th floor and I'm having a hard time going up ad down the stairs. Hehe I didn't finish the 10 minutes left of the exercise because I'm so exhausted and I think doing it without breakfast is not a good thing. And I don't have a yoga mat so it's a bit uncomfortable and I don't have the thing they're carrying (im sorry i dont know what its called, it would be nice if you tell me what is it)

I just have a few questions coz I'm getting confuse with this new journey, Is it ok to do the exercise again later in the evening a i didn't finish it earlier, and how about drinking water while doing it? And may I also know what type of diet is suited along with 30 DS?

Please please I'm looking forward for your advice.. I'm so tired of people making fun of my weight and saying that I am hopeless and I will soon end up like my sisters and cousins whom according to them has cabinet-like-body. And I'm also hoping that being in the right shape will help me cure my PCOS and to have babies soon..

Any advice is welcome :)

I will also try my best to be of help with others here through motivation.. New friends are welcome :)

Replies

• FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    57 kg is perfect for your height, so yeah you probably just want some definition. 30ds is great for losing inches, if you dont have weights/dumbbells(what they're carrying) fill up some empty bottles of water and use those. I think itd be alright to finish the workout later...when I did it I did other exercise alongside it, once id gotten more stamina.

drink water when you need to, just pause the video for a second... You will be sore for the first 3 days at least, after that it gets way easier.

As for people putting you down, the people that mind, dont matter and the people that matter, dont mind. So screw em, they're not important, you have a gorgeous figure in your profile pic darlin, so dont worry about them.
  • urgravity01
    Options
    If you want to lose your weight then try to do fat burning exercises. Running is the best way to reduce the extra body weight. Also take healthy diet and try to get more information regarding different weight loss plans. Use Fitness Tracking Devices also to lose weight.
  • sam45890
    sam45890 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose your weight then try to do fat burning exercises. Running is the best way to reduce the extra body weight. Also take healthy diet and try to get more information regarding different weight loss plans. Use Fitness Tracking Devices also to lose weight.

She doesn't want to lose weight, she has a healthy bmi. She wants to lose inches. Running would help with this but not as much as the 30ds or other types of resistance/circuit training.

To the OP, try to ignore the people who are being so negative. If you need breaks, pause the DVD and take them, you will find that you improve really quickly doing the 30ds but if you're new to this type of exercise i would recommend taking a rest day every other day for the first couple of weeks to give your muscles a chance to recover so you avoid injury. You could go for a long walk or try running on the days you don't do the shred but have at least one or two days per week where you don't do any exercise (walking would be a good idea on this day).
  • enerya
    enerya Posts: 8
    Options
    57 kg is perfect for your height, so yeah you probably just want some definition. 30ds is great for losing inches, if you dont have weights/dumbbells(what they're carrying) fill up some empty bottles of water and use those. I think itd be alright to finish the workout later...when I did it I did other exercise alongside it, once id gotten more stamina.

drink water when you need to, just pause the video for a second... You will be sore for the first 3 days at least, after that it gets way easier.

As for people putting you down, the people that mind, dont matter and the people that matter, dont mind. So screw em, they're not important, you have a gorgeous figure in your profile pic darlin, so dont worry about them.

Thank you so much dear! You really made me smile while reading this.

Good news! I just finish the shredding and it feels good, I finish all the moves without skipping. I drink plenty of water right after I'm done. I used a bottle of alcohol and a lotion as a weights, tomorrow I'll reward myself a weights and a yoga mat.

Again, thank you so much for the reply, very much appreciated.
  • enerya
    Options

She doesn't want to lose weight, she has a healthy bmi. She wants to lose inches. Running would help with this but not as much as the 30ds or other types of resistance/circuit training.

To the OP, try to ignore the people who are being so negative. If you need breaks, pause the DVD and take them, you will find that you improve really quickly doing the 30ds but if you're new to this type of exercise i would recommend taking a rest day every other day for the first couple of weeks to give your muscles a chance to recover so you avoid injury. You could go for a long walk or try running on the days you don't do the shred but have at least one or two days per week where you don't do any exercise (walking would be a good idea on this day).

Thank you for the reply :) yeah, I can totally ignore them now that I have beautiful people who keeps me motivated and for letting me know that everything is possible with a positive mind.

I just finish the DS now and I think I'm doing good coz I feel good. Tomorrow I'll try to do it again if my body can endure it, if not I'll follow your advice and give my muscle a break.

Thank again :)
  • enerya
    Options

I'll take note of that. Thanks :)