I only have one friend on here!

Options
I've been here for 5 weeks now and have lost 12 pounds. I'm a 23 year old from California.
I started in weighing 218, which I gained after hurting my ankle last year and getting surgery on it.

I've been getting worried that I'm putting undue weight on my joints and also have been told my blood pressure, while not HIGH, was close to it.

I decided I was too young to not be in good health, so.. here I am!

But anyway, friends anyone?

Replies

• allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Right here! Congrats on the loss so far, keep it up! I'll send you support from Jersey.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'm all the way in London but I'll be your friend - have sent you a request :smile:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: and congrats on the fantastic loss so far! Just sent friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far - I'm from the UK and have sent you a friend request. The support on here is amazing.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss thus far!! Look for my friend request! I am always willing to offer my support! Keep up the great work!!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    hello!! sending a request as soon as i finished typing xx
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    Hi!
    I would be happy to be your friend :) we all need support and encouragement on our weight loss journey!
  • RuthWorth
    RuthWorth Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi, I would be happy to be friends, I only have two so I figure the more the merrier
    My name's Carleen look for my friend request
  • megu2010
    Options
    Just joined the site yesterday and would love to have more friends!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    great job on the weight loss. I've been here only 3 weeks now - I've added you as a friend - we can motivate each other!
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Certainly, we will support you!
  • jmook
    Options
    I am very new to this and could use the support also.....so I would love to have more friends on this site. Look for my friend request also. Congrats on how well you are doing. Keep it up!!!!
  • zymbob
    Options
    I will be happy to friend you and support you. I'm pretty new here too. I've been a mess but am getting myself together and moving on. :flowerforyou: I love LOVE LOVE myfitnesspal. I just discovered that I do not get enough iron from my meals (I ran a report....so easy to do...so insightful).
    Good luck and keep up the good work!