My 30-Day Shred Before/After Pics

Options
ReinaJaLaNa
ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
Howdy, all!

So, today marks what I thought was my 30th day of the 30-Day Shred, but it just occurred to me from looking back on the calendar and factoring in my two "rest days" that I only completed 29. DEEP SIGH. lol..

I realized that only after spending what seems like forEVER taking day-30/"after" pics, measurements, etc., appropriately and carefully compiling and labeling the before/after pics, uploading said compilation pics, making sure the image sizes are right, and SO on...pretty much not until coming on here to create this topic, sooooooooooooooooooo...for the sake of sanity, I'm still going to go ahead and proceed with posting my before/after pics as if this were the absolute last, 30th day. I'll still do ONE MORE session of the 30DS tomorrow for the sake of completion, but ummm yeah...today's pics, measurements, etc. is as good as it gets, LoL

So, with that said, I posted a thread nine days ago, at Day 20 (Day 10 of Level 2) -- http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1033481-updated-progress-pics-20-days-into-the-30-day-shred?hl=20+day+progress+30ds#posts-15851166 -- and just as I prefaced that with some of the details surrounding my time in this program, I'll briefly do the same here.

I've mostly eaten healthily throughout the program, though not nearly as much as I probably should have. Last week, I splurged even more than usual with the 4th of July and subsequent leftovers from that day. I definitely went over my daily calorie allotment quite a few times over the 30 (29) days, but I also worked out quite a bit every day even outside of the 30DS. I did various cardio every day and somewhat-heavy strength training nearly every other day.

I only had two "rest days" during the program -- the first time between the end of level 1 and the beginning of level 2 and the other being between levels 2 and 3. Even on those "rest days", though, I engaged in other, non-30DS cardio and strength training.

Annnnnnnnnnywhooooooooooo, without further delay (stall, LoL)...here we go. I know the color of the text may be a lil' difficult to read on at least some of the pics, so just know that the left sides are "before"/Day 1 of the 30DS and the right sides are "after", with it displaying "Day 30" but of course it's actually Day 29 :-/:

b-a04_07-10-13.jpg

b-a06_07-10-13.jpg
(For a better view of this wider pic, you can right-click your mouse to "View Image". And of course same with any of the others.)

b-a02_07-10-13.jpg

b-a03_07-10-13.jpg

b-a07_07-10-13.jpg

b-a05_07-10-13.jpg

Replies

• aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    No photos
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    Options
    I know. Trying to fix it :) Grr!
  • 1der_Nana
    1der_Nana Posts: 41
    Options
    How can we upload photos on message boards and blogs? Anyone? Am a newbie in all things MFP. *hahaha*
    Thanks in advance, mate!
    Nana
    Xx
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    Options
    Finally fixed the issue. Was trying to post pics from within a specific album from my Photobucket account, but for whatever reason, it wasn't letting me. So, re-uploaded 'em to the main "library", and wa-lah! Sorry for the temporary mishap.
  • jdyg81
    jdyg81 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I see you losing inches keep it up
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the good work!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nice. Are you going to continue using her videos?
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job! :) I definitely see changes in your stomach and back! :D I finished level 2 day 7 of the 30DS today (well yesterday since it's 12:18 teehee) and I'm so excited to finally finish it! Anywho, what is your plan after finishing it? Are you going to try weight lifting?
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can tell you've lost major inches!!

You going to start another video next?? I'm almost done with 30DS then I'm starting Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    What great results! It's obvious that you lost inches! Awesome job!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Look at that! You are melting!!! Can totally see the tummy and back slimming down. Great work!!!
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Level 3 has been THE BEST for me!! I've been doing it for---ever! :happy:

You're doing a great job! Congratulations!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! I just started day 1 of 30DS! I must go take before pics! I'm going to add you as a friend too! :)
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Right on! Significant difference in your tummy!

And holy dang girl, you are lanky! Lookin good!
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
    Nice. Are you going to continue using her videos?

Yep, I am. Maybe not right away, but I think I would like to try at least that Ripped in 30 (or whatever it's called) video...and maybe see some others of hers that are recommended. Right now, though, I plan on keeping things a lil' more on the fun side -- dance workout videos & such.
    Wow amazing job! :) I definitely see changes in your stomach and back! :D I finished level 2 day 7 of the 30DS today (well yesterday since it's 12:18 teehee) and I'm so excited to finally finish it! Anywho, what is your plan after finishing it? Are you going to try weight lifting?

I'm gonna continue doing walking/jogging cardio everyday as I have been but also plan on incorporating funner workout videos and routines. And I actually have been weight lifting, around every other day or so. I've mostly been doing it with my 20lb. weights, though, and I would really like to either buy heavier weights or get to the gym and use the heavier weights there and do some REALLY heavy lifting. That's def. one of my next moves.
    You going to start another video next?? I'm almost done with 30DS then I'm starting Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training.

Yep. But probably not a same-thing-every-day kinda thing -- different fun workout videos every day or almost every day.
    You're looking great! I just started day 1 of 30DS! I must go take before pics! I'm going to add you as a friend too! :)

Sounds good to me! :)
    Right on! Significant difference in your tummy!

And holy dang girl, you are lanky! Lookin good!

LoL...yes, I have extremely long arms and legs. My torso is like that of a shorty compared to those limbs!
  • tokig0313
    tokig0313 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing pics! Am so proud to have you as a source of daily inspiration. Keep up the amazing work. You really can notice the changes you've made from day 1 to 30 :)
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Great work! Amazing results for just 29 days! I see a huge difference in your middle and back, your arms look more toned too! Keep it up, and keep posting photos I love the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    I just re-looked at the photos and your legs are awesome too! It took me months to get that much of a difference! (I wasnt very dedicated, lol) You are awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!