21y, looking for friends from Europe

Options
Hi there!
I'm 21, 171cm and weight around 71kg. I started MFP when I was 75kg, the heaviest I ever was and my goal is to be under 70 again, then 65 and then I'll see if I like my body again. So I don't really have an exact goal weight, I just want to be happy with my body. I'm from Germany and I would love to have some friends who also use the metric system, eat things I know and live somewhere with the same climate.
I don't cut out food, I eat chocolate and icecream when I want to. My weight loss might be slower than other's but I like it that way. I don't want to stop eating the things I love. My diary is open for my friends but last week I went camping and couldn't log anything.
I go jogging, cycling and swimming. I don't have a gym around but maybe I'll start in autumn when I move to another city.
So maybe there are a few people out there around my age or weight and height. It would be nice to have some more motivating friends :)
Thank you!
R.

Replies

• VixB1842
    VixB1842 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey :)
    I'm 24 and from England. I haven't joined a gym either so do similar workouts as you. I'm pretty new at this but am also looking for similar people for support :)
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 from Finland. Feel free to add me :)
  • powpowparn
    powpowparn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 26 and from England :) Sounds like you and me are the same with the foods we love! I'm trying to cut back so I'm not eating chocolate every day which was a really bad habit I got into.