Help! Eating all the time

Options
muaylex
muaylex Posts: 32 Member
How to stop eating all the time?i logged my food in but I eat slowly, when I'm done eating my meal I already start looking for something to munch on.

Replies

• nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough? You should be netting at least 1200 calories a day. Maybe try foods that are more filling but lower calorie, like lettuce, raw veggies, air popped popcorn, etc.
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    try gum after you eat. I found it really helped me today. Also down some water. My fitness instructor said a lot of times we mistake hydration for hunger, so when you go to grab a snack grab some water instead and pound it!!
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Not trying to be an a-hole, but the last two days in your diary, it looks like you burned more than you ate!? So you're not netting 1200...you're netting a negative number!? No wonder you're hungry! Eat! Please...just eat! :flowerforyou:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your diary over the last week or so and you have days with only 600, 800, 900 calories. Why? Yes some days you have more but you are starving yourself which is why you are hungry! 1200 is the bare minumum and even that may not be enough for you.

Take a look at this to understand how much you should be eating:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975025-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You're eating too many carbs, especially refined carbs. That;s spiking and then dropping your blood pressure, making you hungry. Reduce the refined carbs and increase the protein and fat, along with more fruits and vegetables to make you feel fullers. You'll also lose weight faster. Reading this article from Sceintific American should be helpful.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=when-dieting-not-all-calo

Stuff like that sweetened nonfat yogurt is not your diet friend. It was laden with sugar calories. How about some nice plain yogurt, with a cup of cut-up fruit? Far fewer calories, more volume, more fiber, which is also filling. Not to mention more nutritious.
  • muaylex
    muaylex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I came from Thailand where we eat rice at every meal, so if I don't have rice I feel like I'm going to die here