Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Twenty-Thirty Yearolds Looking for Support

Hi! I'm just looking for as many people as possible for encouragement and support! If you are a regular MFP user and would like positive support please repost here AND FRIEND ME!! :) I can use all the extra help I can get! Oh, and my name is Emma, I'm 25 y/o and looking to lose about 15-20 lbs.

Have a splendid day!!

Replies

• kate1103
    kate1103 Posts: 23 Member
    feel free to add me-i always love a good MFP friend!:)
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    I could use some extra support too! Want to lose 30lbs by November and have been slacking a bit the last week.
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    26 here.. feel free to add me if you like. I log everyday.. 180+ days and counting :)
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Request sent. :happy:
  • kjack4987
    kjack4987 Posts: 1
    I'm 24 and today is my first day on here. I am still trying to figure this whole thing out but I think this may be the tool I have been looking for to help me reach my goal. You can add me if you like, I could use some motivation in reaching my goals and I could hep you to reach yours as well. The name is Kassie by the way!
  • ReeDunbar
    ReeDunbar Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me:smile:
    I just finished posting in the introductory thread looking for pals to add as well.
    I've been logged on for 85 days straight but as I was telling another MFP user, I still need motivation!
  • eberry15
    eberry15 Posts: 3
    I am also looking for regular loggers for motivation! I just recently added friends on MyFitnessPal for the first time and love seeing the updates on my news feed! Hope you don't mind if I add some of you regular users!
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    I'm 24 and have been waffling on logging for a while now. Hopefully I can stick to it for longer this time!