Twenty-Thirty Yearolds Looking for Support

Options
Hi! I'm just looking for as many people as possible for encouragement and support! If you are a regular MFP user and would like positive support please repost here AND FRIEND ME!! :) I can use all the extra help I can get! Oh, and my name is Emma, I'm 25 y/o and looking to lose about 15-20 lbs.

Have a splendid day!!

Replies

• kate1103
    kate1103 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me-i always love a good MFP friend!:)
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I could use some extra support too! Want to lose 30lbs by November and have been slacking a bit the last week.
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    26 here.. feel free to add me if you like. I log everyday.. 180+ days and counting :)
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Request sent. :happy:
  • kjack4987
    kjack4987 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 24 and today is my first day on here. I am still trying to figure this whole thing out but I think this may be the tool I have been looking for to help me reach my goal. You can add me if you like, I could use some motivation in reaching my goals and I could hep you to reach yours as well. The name is Kassie by the way!
  • ReeDunbar
    ReeDunbar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:smile:
    I just finished posting in the introductory thread looking for pals to add as well.
    I've been logged on for 85 days straight but as I was telling another MFP user, I still need motivation!
  • eberry15
    eberry15 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am also looking for regular loggers for motivation! I just recently added friends on MyFitnessPal for the first time and love seeing the updates on my news feed! Hope you don't mind if I add some of you regular users!
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have been waffling on logging for a while now. Hopefully I can stick to it for longer this time!