Boobs after weight loss

Options
I've recently lost quite a bit of weight in the space of 3 weeks - I'd say a stone, unfortunately this wasn't really down to choice as such - I went though a stressful time (I won't go into the reasons) and I can't eat when I'm that upset. I had needed to lose weight - so in some respects I'm happy about how most of body now looks. Although I've started eating better I'd like to maintain this size.

However, my boobs have taken the brunt the loss I was a 34F, I'd say I'm down to a DD. Obviously they've lost a lot of their plumpness, but I can also see some bumps coming through under the surface of the skin. Can anyone suggest anything other than surgery to battle this? Like I've said I'd like to maintain the weight I'm at but I'd like to limit this bumpy surface - sounds horrible I know and it's really starting to get to me. Thanks!

Replies

• Jenlybean
    Jenlybean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The only way to make them semi-perky is to build up the pectoral muscles underneath. That aside, please go to a doctor today! It sounds like you may have fibroid breast, which can be nothing to worry about at all, but a visible lump? Please go get it checked.