Struggling

Options
The last few weeks have been pretty rough for me. I haven't been able to make it to the gym as much as I normally do. I haven't really been eating terrible but not nearly as good as I should be.
I got two wisdom teeth pulled and ended up getting a dry socket in one of them so that was really painful for nearly a week so that prevented me from getting to the gym a few days.
And it seems that every night something is going on so it's really been tough but I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I know I can do it!!!!

Replies

• determined4ever
    Options
    Start again...today....I always get up at 5:00 and get workout and time with God in before my day starts....hard to make excuses that way. Get back in the groove.....it's a journey!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    I would say just do it! No more reason not to. Get up go to the gym or get active again get the Heart Rate up. Eat healthy and feel great.
  • amazon02
    Options
    You can do it. You will have to find other ways to exercise in your neighborhood. Maybe there is some stairs near by. Don't give up!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Aw you poor thing, it sounds like you've had a rotten time. But now you're on the mend, get back into action, start working out and you'll feel so much better for it.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Wow sounds like you've had a rough couple of weeks. Everybody has things like that come up. It's bound to happen. The best thing to do is put it behind you and get started again. Get your eating back on track and start working out again. Don't give up. Your here for the righ reasons! :flowerforyou:
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    It's called LIFE - we all have those days, weeks, even months.

I had the dry socket thing too, it was AWFUL. So you have a perfect excuse.

Just dust yourself off and get back into it! Once you do you'll feel much better.
  • gorefan82
    gorefan82 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm getting back on track this week. So far so good! I was able to get some tennis in and made it to the gym this week so far.
    I appreciate the responses!!!