Any True Blood fans out there?

Options

Replies

• kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Eric because he's hot (even when they "nerded" him up a couple episodes ago he was still hot).

And Pam and Lafayette for the dialog that's written for them- the best lines from the show come from the two of them...
    "That's the sickest thing I've seen on TV. And I watch Dance Moms..."

Not sure what I think about this season yet, disappointed in Alcide, hope Grandpa Niall comes back because Rutger Hauer is pretty awesome.
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I also love how Pam's lipstick is always perfectly coordinated with her outfit.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Easily Pam!

fairy-vagina-pam-sookie-sookie-stackhouse-true-blood-Favim.com-373099.gif

LOL, I almost spit out my water. Ah, that Pam. She has some of the best lines. :smile:

I'm glad they kept Lafayette in the show too, he's great. I was glad that we haven't seen Quinn so far. I don't know what it was exactly, but something about him really bugged me in the books.

I like the show and some of the changes they made, but I find myself wishing the would have stayed a little truer to the books. Oh well... still one of my favorite shows!

It's funny, my husband says he hates True Blood and I can watch it by myself. But when I'm watching it on my laptop or Kindle, he's always leaning over watching and asking questions "Who's that?" "What did they say?" Haha, he always ends up watching with me though.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Laffy is my favorite, followed by Pam and Jessica. I like Tara better now that she is a vampire. I think Jason is a doll, and I think Andy is a cutie.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Easily Pam!

Quite possibly Pam's best line evah.

At one time or another, I have really liked, and then really disliked, every character on the show. And I think that speaks volumes! I couldn't stand Eric when they turned him into a p*u*s*s*y, hated Jessica for what she did to Hoyt, got sick of Lafayette's storyline when he was channeling everyone every five seconds... but now I love them again.

I hate Bill now that he thinks he's a god, not really happy with the new Alcide... but the show has taught me that these characters are like New England weather. Don't like? Wait five minutes. It's bound to change.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you kz!

They do have some great writers on the show!

Bookworm if they had stayed with the books then you would always know what to expect! They had to dare to be different and try to keep it interesting!

I have to run and do my exercise and some house stuff! Keep the convo going! I'll be back in a bit to catch up!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Pam and Lafayette have the best one-liners in the show, but I also really like Jessica. I have a mad girl-crush on her.

Also a big fan of all shirtless screen time by Eric, Jason, Alcide, and now this Ben dude. Especially when he drops the southern twang... *fans self*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Easily Pam!

Quite possibly Pam's best line evah.

At one time or another, I have really liked, and then really disliked, every character on the show. And I think that speaks volumes! I couldn't stand Eric when they turned him into a p*u*s*s*y, hated Jessica for what she did to Hoyt, got sick of Lafayette's storyline when he was channeling everyone every five seconds... but now I love them again.

I hate Bill now that he thinks he's a god, not really happy with the new Alcide... but the show has taught me that these characters are like New England weather. Don't like? Wait five minutes. It's bound to change.

Sam is the only character who has been consistent... consistently boring!

And predictable...
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

Bookworm if they had stayed with the books then you would always know what to expect! They had to dare to be different and try to keep it interesting!

You have a point there! I'll keep that in mind next time I find myself saying "Ugh, they should have done that like in the book!" :smile:
  • zombiefangirl31
    zombiefangirl31 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lafayette, Pam, and Tara (especially in the first season). I'm really liking Ben right now. I'm over Alcide and Bill; their panties have been pulled too tightly. As for man candy, swoosh! Lol. I don't want to choose.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Sam! Doesn't anyone else adore Sam? He and Lafayette are my favorite characters.

I'm not saying I don't dig them all, but I really like storylines with the two of them the best. I also kind of dig Andy's character.
  • ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options
    I can't lie, I love the show. There are tons of hot ripped guys, but not very many hot women. So unfair.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I can't lie, I love the show. There are tons of hot ripped guys, but not very many hot women. So unfair.

Dude!

There's boobs in every episode!!

What about the she-wolves??
  • princessofredrock
    Options
    Yea finally! Thank you Chase for posting! :wink:

I think there are plenty of good looking ladies on the show! You can't say that Tara's pole dance wasn't hot!

I would say the shows writers do a pretty good job of keeping the male/ female nakedness even! lol
  • princessofredrock
    Options
    Yes Sam is cute but he is just not bad boy enough for me! He always seems to loose his girlfriends too! poor guy!
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Pam, Eric, and Lafayette they are the only reason why I watch the show....wish sookie would die already lol she is the character I hate the most.
  • princessofredrock
    Options
    Gotta love to hate sookie Sash! lol But I would not want to be in her shoes, well except where Eric is concerned!

Though who's role would you want to play? Eric's plaything? Pam's B****? Alcide's girrrrrrrrrrl? lol
  • redhotbeads
    redhotbeads Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well, Alcide *IS* being kinda douchey this season, but he's still awesome to look at. I would happily be Eric's plaything, though. MMMMMM HMMMMMM!

I LOVE Lafayette's one-liners. He's awesome.

But damn, this season has been disappointing so far. I think it's the final season if I'm not mistaken.
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Lafayette has to be my favorite. And then it's a tie between Eric and Alcide.

Really hoping the plot picks up in this season after the cliffhanger we had last Sunday...
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Yes I did read all the books and was hooked even before the show started! I wish they would have put Quinn in the series! Ware Tigers! lol I love Lafayette also. I am so glad they kept him as a character on the show!

This for me too. Mr. Herveaux, and Mr. Northman are my man candy from that show...LOL they could bite me anytime :love: :blushing: