Not exactly new, but would like more friends

Options
jenjen828
jenjen828 Posts: 58 Member
Hi, I am Jennifer, and I have been on MFP for a couple of weeks. I have a lot of weight to lose, and am faithfully logging my food daily, trying to get in 5 days of cardio a week, and strength training 2-3 days a week. I am not a clean eater, but I have cleaned up my eating quite a bit. At this point, I have lost a total of 12 pounds, and am really proud of my hard work. I have some really great and supportive friends here, and am looking for a few more. I am looking for friends who will comment and help me on this long road that is ahead of me. In return, I will do the same for you.

If you are willing to share this journey with me, feel free to add me.

Replies

• kschueller
    kschueller Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Of course! Add me! Always happy to help motivate a new friend :)
  • jaejae97
    jaejae97 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Jennifer - I am Jennifer as well and I would love to be your friend! I will add you :)
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Been on myfitnesspal 7 months and changed my life..

Feel free to add me :-)
  • jenjen828
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone!!!
  • UpstateK8
    UpstateK8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm new to my fitness pal, and am very excited have some support. I've got a lot to lose, so I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with others as well. Sounds like you have a great plan going. For now I'm just logging, but plan to add in exercise soon.
    Have a great day!
  • ADixie4You2Know
    ADixie4You2Know Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I log every day and eat mostly " clean" yummy foods. Yummy is thd key to eating clean. It's not all about salads and celery ( I hate celery) :flowerforyou:
  • love4sparkles
    Options
    I haven't been on awhile, but am ready to give it a go again. I have a weight loss goal of 100 lbs. I know that its a huge one and that it will take time so the more friends I have that are encouraging or going through the same as me I would be willing to help! :) ADD ME!
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am really trying clean and work out everyday. 12 pounds is fantastic! Keep up the GREAT work! :)
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Another Jennifer here. :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • lucyholdcroft
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I workout often and eat clean :)
  • jenjen828
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am overwhelmed at how great you guys are here!
  • sherry666
    sherry666 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :smile:
    Also if anyone else here wants to add me, feel free!
  • mbrackemyer
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - a lot to lose and looking for friends! For instance, this afternoon I was about two seconds away from opening a soda but logged on instead to read people's status'! Crisis averted! Feel free to add me!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    If you're up to the challenge. :) Feel free to add me.
  • toporifico
    toporifico Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LOL @ mbrackemyer! "Crisis averted!"

Congrats on the weight loss JenJen828! Keep up the good work!
  • curls22207
    curls22207 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want some new friends! anyone feel free to add me!
    I am 24 and have been on here for a little while now...but have like 20 more pounds to go.
  • HEAMOM3
    HEAMOM3 Posts: 8
    Options
    :) CONGRATS on the weight loss so far. :) LOOKING for new friends in it for the long hall as well. Friend request sent :)
  • jenna808
    jenna808 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss so far! Feel free to add, I've got about 15lbs left to go and log almost every day. Would love to encourage each other, from one Jen to another :)
  • sueozzy
    sueozzy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I am looking for motivators!