Re-joining MFP. What was I thinking?

Options
Hi, everyone! I'm Ashley. I joined MFP about a year and a half ago and it helped me lose the 10 lbs I wanted to lose. I thought I could handle it on my own and decided I didn't need to log anymore. What was I thinking?! I'm back to where I started. Had to create a new account so I lost all my old friends. Feel free to add me! I need motivation and you probably do too!

Replies

• Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Welcome back! I am about a week in and loving it, so far. Pretty groovy place :). Feel free to add if you would like!
  • jchunt53
    jchunt53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing - but with about 35 pounds. Lost it in 2012 in about 6 mos. gained it all back over the next 6 mos. cause I quit tracking. Started back this week tracking and exercising regularly. I forgot how good that feels to be on track. Already showing results after just 5 days.
  • kpeck40
    kpeck40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did the same thing with Spark People, and decided to come in from the cold using MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    welcome!!will add you!!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see your post because I'm working on maintaining the 10 pounds I lost. I considered not logging my food anymore at the beginning of this week, but decided now I want to log at least for awhile longer to make sure I stay on track. I'd hate for all my hard work to go to waste!

...and welcome back :)
  • ashandloggiesmom
    ashandloggiesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, more friends = more inspiration!
  • ashleyhigg396
    Options
    Thanks, guys! It's good to see I'm not the only one in this boat. We got this. :)
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I did almost the exact same thing... My live-in Mother-in-law passed away and I got so caught up in taking care of the family that I totally fell off the wagon. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I find that every time I drop off of the MFP radar, food happens. Even if I go over on calories cause I'm under on exercise, it gives me a place to stay grounded.
  • ketchupqueen
    Options
    I haven't gained too much weight back, but I did have to start fresh with a new account and it's so much better with active friends! I'm always on the lookout for new friends :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, good luck on your journey!!!!!!
  • ashleyhigg396
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your mother-n-law, mathera!

I'm totally a stress-eater. SUCKS. And I'm bad about making excuses for exercising. Trying to change that.
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You got this!
  • louisewright5623
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me everyone. I have repeatedly lost the weight gone away from MFP and then put some back on again. This time I am trying to stay on track and only have around ten lbs to go. Would love to have some active friends who are going to give me a kick up the bum if I haven't logged.

Lou
  • pheasant5
    pheasant5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.......can always use more inspiration!