I lost my daughter's entire weight!!

Options
RubyLou25
RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
I'm down a total of 43 pounds today, and was a little upset I'm only down two pant sizes and I still have 30 more pounds to go...until my 6 year old got on the scale. 43.8 pounds. I lost her entire weight. I still can't believe that.

Replies

• clarinetmajor
    clarinetmajor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hope you think of this every time you pick her up! That is a lot of weight! Awesome job!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment. Try carrying her around for an hour and you'll see how much you've done for yourself!
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment. Try carrying her around for an hour and you'll see how much you've done for yourself!

THIS!!

We get so caught up in numbers that it's hard to remember where we came from!

I lost almost my son's weight (8 years old, 60lbs).. and it's amazing to me because I can hardly carry the kid for a long period of time!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Think of 43 pounds of butter (4 stick packs) lined up in a row! That's a lot! Way to go. (I need 70 of those babies lined up or the weight of both of my twins :) to get to my goal!)
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're over halfay there! I thought about this just yesterday when I was doing squats with a bar for the first time. I was kinda bummed that I could only do the bar (about 45lbs) but then I realized that my 3 yr old son weighs 47lbs and he is HEAVY when I have to pick him up and carry him anywhere. I imagined doing squats with him on my shoulders...I felt much better when I put it in perspective!
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It really did change my perspective on losing 'only' 43 pounds
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!