Fresh start!

Options
I've recreated my ID as I couldn't restart my history. Without thinking, I forgot to make notes of my mfp-friends!!
My journey started 5 years ago when I joined Slimming World. I lost 5 stone then (stupidly) left for a time and naturally regained weight. Since then I've tried a little but of everything and no further down the line.
So this is it! I've joined a gym, I'm going "clean" and healthy where I can and try and hit my nutrition targets set by the gym.
I would love a few mfp-friends to share my journey. I really want this time to be the last time....

Replies

• Lorrainesealak
    Lorrainesealak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah good for you, you go girl!I Will be joining you on Monday to start again after my night on Sunday. Really got to do it now for Jays wedding in September. xxx
  • plazat
    plazat Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina and new to this website as well as this healthier lifestyle that I have, like you, chose to embark upon! Just know that it took a while to get to the weight and lifestyle that we have now and it will take a while to change. It's okay to fall off, but just get back up and most importantly, don't beat yourself up about it! Let's support each other in our endeavor to be healthy! I'm in!
  • halfabaileys
    halfabaileys Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bumping this up, anyone calorie counting, following slimming world or into les mills classes?
    Hi Lorraine, didn't see your post until now (nor yours Tina) as I mainly use the app. Wish you could access the forum with the app :-(
    Still looking for friends *sad face*