Seeking Motivators and Inspiration

Options
I am a 40 year old Woman who is in dire need of losing weight. I stepped on the scale a few weeks ago at the doctor and was at my highest weight ever. I have tried to lose weight in the past and 6 years ago when I went through my divorce and was single, was able to lose 40 pounds, but then I met my husband and put the weight back on plus an additional 50 pounds. My entire family could use losing weight. My issue is my husband is a VERY picky eater and don't want to change his diet or lack of exercise trend. I am seeking friends that will be motivators to me (and maybe my husband too) and will want to interact with me to keep me going. I know I have to have the motivation, but I can't do it alone. I have tried and failed. Thanks for stopping by and send me a friend invite.

Replies

• ReeDunbar
    ReeDunbar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Please feel free to add me as a pal. I've been logged on for 80+ days and I still have days where I truly need some motivation!
    i've been studying any and everything health and fitness for the past 8 years and currently my goal is to become a CFT.
    Take care,

~Ree