the last 10lbs.......

Options
reached my target weight last July using a different site. slowly gained 10lbs and since January been messing with the same 3lbs.... yo yo ing.. Now this is my new start and I want to get that final 10lbs off!! This site looks brilliant and I love the appl for the iphone. hope to be around the boards and reading success weight losses. xx:wink:

Replies

• mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last 10lbs as well! Keep up the hard work and good luck!
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    You can do it! All of the weight I have lost has been due to this wonderful site educating on the choices I make to eat. I wish EVERYONE battling their weight knew about this site and used it. :smile:
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Welcome this IS a good site. I'm on my last 4lbs til target and they're taking their time to go :yawn:
  • msmagic
    msmagic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was once very overweight and very nearly got to my goal before I started snacking and enjoying past favourite foods again. Fortunately the feeling of tight clothing has been enough to make me sort myself out before its too late. I am aiming to lose 20ib and have lost only 4 of that yet but at least a smaller amount seems doable after such a long battle. Stick with it, I never heard anybody say "I wish I would have eaten that extra bag of crisps" the next day. Good luck
  • chriscuts
    Options
    loving this site! cant believe I've wasted so much money on the other site!!! *raises glass* heres to the last hurdle :happy: