Any True Blood fans out there?

Options

Replies

• ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options
    Yea finally! Thank you Chase for posting! :wink:

I think there are plenty of good looking ladies on the show! You can't say that Tara's pole dance wasn't hot!

I would say the shows writers do a pretty good job of keeping the male/ female nakedness even! lol

The ratio is even, but I just feel like the quality between the males and females aren't equal. However, Tara on that pole is very sexy.
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    Hooka, please. Lafayette followed by Pam.
    tumblr_m8batrDX471qg4blro1_500.gif
    tumblr_lr1t90YRdX1qej05do1_500.gif
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Love Alcide without a shirt on (Magic Mike anyone??) but he is doucher so far this year. Jason is good looking, which is only accentuated by his HOT accent when he is out of character. But hands down I have to say Lafayette is my favorite. He's the comedic relief :) Sookie...never really liked her, although I heard they are going to make her more intelligent and less naive this season...we shall see.....
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Well, Alcide *IS* being kinda douchey this season, but he's still awesome to look at. I would happily be Eric's plaything, though. MMMMMM HMMMMMM!

I LOVE Lafayette's one-liners. He's awesome.

But damn, this season has been disappointing so far. I think it's the final season if I'm not mistaken.

Lots of eye candy on both sides I'd say!

I have not heard if they will do a 7th season yet or not Redhot.

and Nancy I agree with the bite thing too!

lol Delanie! Love it!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    First off...who thought Warlow was going to be a hottie? I just pictured this crazy evil old dude with bad teeth for some reason....

Love Alcide without a shirt on (Magic Mike anyone??) but he is doucher so far this year. Jason is good looking, which is only accentuated by his HOT accent when he is out of character. But hands down I have to say Lafayette is my favorite. He's the comedic relief :) Sookie...never really liked her, although I heard they are going to make her more intelligent and less naive this season...we shall see.....
    I think Alcide is still stuck on V. Just my opinion. I have a feeling someone will set his *kitten* straight. Most likely his dad.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    First off...who thought Warlow was going to be a hottie? I just pictured this crazy evil old dude with bad teeth for some reason....

The OP isn't fully caught up on the season yet so I think we were all trying to avoid spoilers... but yes... the guy that plays Warlow is :smokin: !!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

I think Alcide is still stuck on V. Just my opinion. I have a feeling someone will set his *kitten* straight. Most likely his dad.

I don't think Alcide is being douche-y. He is trying to adjust to his role as packmaster. He hasn't settled into it yet. He's getting pressure from all the different wolves in the pack to do different things and he just hasn't found his direction yet.

Seriously, though, I don't think Emma is really a were-wolf. I think she is really a shifter and the wolf is just her go to form. I'm pretty sure Sam and Emma's mom said that they all have to learn to take other forms. I think Emma just hasn't learned how to do it yet.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE Lafayette, Eric when he's a badass (I hated the pu$$y version of him), Tara (when she's a badass), Jessica, and Pam. I even think Arlene and Andy have their moments.

Alcide is delicious to look at but his character has always been pretty boring to me, and this season so far he's a real douche.

And Sookie just mostly gets on my nerves.
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options

The OP isn't fully caught up on the season yet so I think we were all trying to avoid spoilers... but yes... the guy that plays Warlow is :smokin: !!!

^^^This is my brain at work...I completely missed that part! I'll edit mine if you edit yours :)
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    lol spoil away my friends! I will just lock the kids out of the bedroom and watch the rest of the episodes! :tongue:

Or have my visiting in laws take them to the park or something! *think think think*
  • xMelGetsFit
    xMelGetsFit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I used to watch it and stopped, but have been addicted to Vampire Diaries
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've been addicted to True Blood since episode 1, Season 1. Fav' characters, Lafayette, Pam, and Jason ( he is hilarious!)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Who else is pissed at the unceremonious demise of Eric???

What the hell was that ****???

I knew Alex Skaarsgaard was probably going to leave the show eventually to pursue his movie career, but could he have not had a better ending than that bull****. It was like the writers said, "yeah... so the story line is going to resolve like this and everyone is going to be okay... oh yeah, except for Eric cause he was off doing his own thing." :mad:

Unfortunately, this is not enough for me to rage-quit the show. LOL!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options

I knew Alex Skaarsgaard was probably going to leave the show eventually to pursue his movie career, but could he have not had a better ending than that bull****. It was like the writers said, "yeah... so the story line is going to resolve like this and everyone is going to be okay... oh yeah, except for Eric cause he was off doing his own thing." :mad:

I'm really hoping that Pam got to him on time. i REFUSE to believe that's how he died! i don't want him to leave though. he's one of my faves!!

i <3 him lol
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

I'm really hoping that Pam got to him on time. i REFUSE to believe that's how he died! i don't want him to leave though. he's one of my faves!!

i <3 him lol

I agree...I think Pam will find him and save him this time. I don't wanna see Eric gone. He is one of my faves!
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Haha I know I was pissed too, but then thought no that can't be it? I mean Pam left too so maybe Eric will somehow be ok, prob wishful thinking.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've read the books but not seen the shows..
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    Oh, Russell Edgington; Lafayette; Sookie; Bill; ERIC--what's not to love? Oh, Jason! Charlaine Harris invented some great characters, and I've loved every second with them. The plot however, has disintegrated this season. Come back Alan Ball!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I've read the books but not seen the shows..

a friend of mine read the books too and she said the last book was so unfulfilling that the author got death threats? intense. they have had so many different types of species i'm sort of waiting on zombies to come in and try to get with sookie...everyone's had a turn already! lol.

yes love me some eric...he's awesome..one of my fave quotes "we fight like brother and sister, but we f*(& like champions" so as a matter of fact LOL
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Can't help but feel like they were tying up loose ends as if that was it! Right until the end of course and then I thought just maybe.....

Love the show, loved the books as well. I'm in the UK so have to watch the new eps on line. No way I'm waiting until its released here.