Would love positive friends who log faithfully

Options
Hi I'm Melissa . I rejoined yesterday ,mainly because this site does work. I lost 30 lbs since last November. Quit logging in April and since then gained 7 pounds back. That is unacceptable to me so I need the accountability of logging my exercise and what I put in my mouth. Having friends and motivation is key. That's been the missing ingredient my whole life and it Does work! Just gotta ask for help. So I'm asking for new friends please. I will be a positive motivator too. I'm not judgemental and only want us to help cheer each other on. Thank goodness this site is here . I learned a lot and want to continue to do so. Have a great day : )

Replies

• liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Would love being your friend feel free to add me
  • HellBabe11
    Options
    Hi Melissa, I have just joined for the first time and also looking for support!! Please friend me. Brilliant you lost 30 lbs! Incredible. And only gaining back 7 is pretty remarkable. You shouldn't be to harsh on yourself as you have lost such an incredible amount. But good to get back on track again. I have recently added 10kg having lost it years ago and kept it off. But life came along and the bad eating habits I thought I'd lost have returned. Now time to get back into shape.
    Cheers HellBabe11 :smile:
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I log in almost every day..feel free to add me!
  • Bromard6
    Bromard6 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are right, logging and tracking makes a big difference. Keep on, keepin' on.
  • sarwatf
    sarwatf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me -- although i will possibly be sporadic over the next month or so as am travelling a lot ( not because i intend to give up eating healthily but because mobile roaming charges will be too high!!) but will be back on regularly from mid/late august. I too started in spring / dropped off and restarted a few days ago.
  • ready2bfit17
    ready2bfit17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yOU ARE WELCOME TO ADD ME...CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY!!!!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa!

Good job on losing the 30 lbs initially...and on your willingness to reach out now!

I am positive, motivated, and log in every day. Joined April 15 of this year.

Could use a few more good friends myself. Add me if you'd like!!
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Logged over 100 days straight and don't plan on stopping! Open diary too :drinker:
  • egipford
    egipford Posts: 1
    Options
    Ditto - add me if you think it will be helpful :)
  • Gromssis
    Gromssis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Let's connect. I think positive, supportive mfp friends are so important! Glad to hear you're back!:happy:
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome (back) - feel free to add me! :)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I am here daily (all day long, esp at work lol), have an open food and exercise diary. Check out my profile; if you like what you see, feel free to add me.
  • Booknerdgoddess1294
    Booknerdgoddess1294 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends that are losing weight. I started out at 296lbs. I've lost down to 221 alone, but the last 46 lbs are hard. I need any help any of y'all can give. I need faithful logging friends. I was using another app, but I saw this one has a community. I promise I log faithfully, but HELP ME! I can't go back to that HUGE me. I CAN'T! I'd appreciate any adds of encouraging words. :)
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i long n a couple times a day to put my food and exercise in:smile:
  • mlamb3
    mlamb3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello, you can add me too. having to log everything that goes in my mouth definitely holds me accountable! :happy:
  • sueozzy
    sueozzy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Would love more people for motivation and accountability!
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • jennrox78
    jennrox78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. i log everything.. everyday.. :)
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    More friends always welcome! Feel free to add me. :bigsmile:
  • DGuar635
    DGuar635 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you girl! I used this site religiously and lost 20lbs a year and a half ago. As soon as I stopped logging everything and let little things take over my work out time, I have put it back on. I am taking back control and have promised to myself to get back on here and get back in shape! I would love to do it with you!