ONE YEAR 254lbs to 189lbs--MY STORY

Options

Replies

• PepePants
    PepePants Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, thanks for your honesty. And you have a beautiful family, they must be so proud of you!
  • havoboril
    havoboril Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you doing all of this in one year! My highest weight was 267 on 1/1/12 and now I'm 188 (almost like you), although it's 1.5 years. You are inspiring!
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant. Keep up the good work, you are such an inspiration
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you doing all of this in one year! My highest weight was 267 on 1/1/12 and now I'm 188 (almost like you), although it's 1.5 years. You are inspiring!

that's awesome!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    i had a tear in my eye, you are incredible and glad you made it out and now your better then ever ;)
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story! You are such a strong woman. Thanks for sharing. You look great!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You have done so well and are a true inspiration Christina. I am so happy that you are doing well and that your life has had so many positive changes. This was a very touching story.
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful inside and out, and have a beautiful family to boot!:flowerforyou:
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your courageous story. You are truly a survivors in all senses of the word. Keep motivated and you will achieve anything that you dream!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wowsers! What an incredible story...one that books are written about and then turned into Lifetime movies...You have the courage to move mountains and it is an absolute blessing to have you on MFP with us! Much continued success, peace, happiness, and all the love your heart and hands can hold!
  • sharan_v_garry
    sharan_v_garry Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. An awesome end to terrible ordeal. There are so many women still under going abuse. Hopefully some have joined a support group like this web site.and found courage to change their life.
  • mrskoolnu
    mrskoolnu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just want to Ditto what taylorckt1 said. You look amazing and keep up the good work.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • chikoboo
    chikoboo Posts: 18
    Options
    What a fabulously strong woman you are. *stands and applauds* Well done hun you are a true survivor and have come so far, you will be a wonderfully strong role model for your babies =D
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you were able to escape from your ex and find a good man to love you for you. Great job on your weight loss journey!
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Where's my giant applause smiley? Good for you! You are an inspiration in so many ways.
  • EmilyMcD84
    EmilyMcD84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story! You look great!!
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are a true inspiration!
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you Christina for your story......I AM WOMAN.......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!