Looking for more supportive friends :)

Options
I have been on MFP for about 6 months and have list almost 44 pounds. I find the website to be very hands on and great for losing weight! I just recently went through my friends list and deleted about 100 people that weren't logging, weren't being motivational and those people who just can't be a weight loss buddy.

I have a wonderful group of friends who have stepped up and comment on my status', give me a push when I need it and say the mindset words at just the right times. they all log their food and exercise daily also. Those are the types of friends that I want. I have great tips and I know a few things about losing weight but, I am always listening to suggestions and I am open to learning new things.

about me? I joined a few days after I gave birth to my daughter. she is 6 months old now (profile picture) and I was very successful but, just like most people- I ended up thinking that I no longer needed to log food and thought that I knew it all so I tried nothing my wonderful resources....now I have stayed at 240 and my goal weight is 96 pounds away...I am determined and motivated to los e this weight and be someonevwho is happy. I was in an extremely abusive relationship which followed a very traumatizing childhood. I suffer from bipolar disorder and body dysmorphic disorder but I am on my feet as a stay at home mom and I have been engaged for 2 years now. I can't say that I am fully happy with myself but I am living a pretty close dream life that I always had imagined. that's about me

I hope that there are more people who are really determined and motivated that can give what they get from me in terms of support and kindness. :) traumatizing childhoo

Replies

• PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why that is at the end but, it won't go away.
  • amayaasn
    amayaasn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Keep your head up and get back to what you know works. Logging your food. I stopped logging to for awhile and still am not as consistent as I would like to be, but summer just seems to be overwhelmingly busy. Anyway, glad I made it through the friend overhaul. I just got a new phone and I can post comments now for it, without having to use the browser part of the phone (can do it all in the app). So I will try to comment more.
  • sueozzy
    sueozzy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far. Please feel free to add me for motivation!
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I log daily, and I log all my workouts and everything I eat!! Anyone feel free to add me if you want more motivation, I am on several times a day and try to comment on everyone's statuses!!!:happy: :happy: