Desperate need of loyal losers.

Options
That's such a weird way to word that, but I mean losers of weight & bad habits. I'm 27 year old mother of 1. I'm divorced & I'm bipolar. I've fought my weight my whole life. When I was younger I did stupid things to lose weight. Some illegal, but I'm ecstatic to report clean & sober since may 23, 2004. (The day I found out I was pregnant.) July 2010 I was sitting at 296 lbs. I've lost down to 221 lbs by myself, but I can't get the last 50 lbs off. Stubborn 50. I'm hoping an app like this would help me keep track & get encouragement. So I'm asking for friends. I need friends that log everyday & we can motivate each other. No one else I know is trying to lose weight or even needs to. I'm the chunky one in the picture. Add me if your interested. I moonlight as a writer so I "talk real purdy". Thanks y'all!

Replies

• mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am brutally honest so if that's an issue you might not want to be friends. I won't stalk your diary unless you ask me to look at it. Not my style, eat what you want, but understand how it affects your weight loss. If you ask I will answer.

BTW I'm southern by birth (or the grace of God as my mother would put it) so I read real purdy!
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • sueozzy
    sueozzy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job on your success so far. Feel free to add me for support
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    We're winners!! ;) You can add me!
  • cherryhead23
    cherryhead23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I added you, I hope you don't mind :)
  • coolnurse75
    coolnurse75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    youre more than welcome to add coolnurse75. im always looking for support myself. ive got a long road ahead of me. looking for travel companions :-):flowerforyou:
  • briggettemunnis3
    Options
    add me? 23yrsold, i'm bipolar as well, trying to lose about 100lbs
    could use more support
    ~Bri
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, totally a regular and love to find support as well as give support here.... nice to meet you!