NSV: Lingerie

Options
So I got married last year and bought lingerie, it was worn 1x.. on my wedding night but nothing came out of it, my wedding night was a bust, we fought that night. A fight so silly I don't even remember what it was about! My weight crept up and the lingerie no longer fit, so it's been stuffed in a drawer.. BUT not any more!!!

Last night I saw the lingerie and thought, hmmm.. I wonder!! I tried them on, they fit!!! Better then my wedding night even.

So if you read all this and think it's an over share I'm sorry.. I was just super happy about it!!! Sorry no pictures, pretty sure that WOULD be an over share!

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I think that is GREAT!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV :) Soooo you tried it on..... Did you and your SO enjoy it :) Wink wink :love: :love:
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV :) Soooo you tried it on..... Did you and your SO enjoy it :) Wink wink :love: :love:

He happened to get home just as I finished trying on the one he picked out... :blushing:
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV!!!!! I think I just might go home and pull out my boustier ;) And never an over-share on these forums - everything goes .....

My husband did make a comment the other night that sex with me feels different (good) - it's like we are in our early twenties again (LOL) - after 2 kids - I'll take it!!!!!

You should wear yours and prance around the house - just for kicks :-P
  • Rudygue78
    Rudygue78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lingerie story but my wife did find two shirts I never wore...still new!
  • xMuscles
    xMuscles Posts: 24
    Options
    don't feel bad i was wasted on our wedding night. my corset for that night didnt even get worn lol
  • 4PinkLady9
    4PinkLady9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! It's like shopping without having to spend money! :)
  • crisbabe81
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV!!!!! I think I just might go home and pull out my boustier ;) And never an over-share on these forums - everything goes .....

My husband did make a comment the other night that sex with me feels different (good) - it's like we are in our early twenties again (LOL) - after 2 kids - I'll take it!!!!!

You should wear yours and prance around the house - just for kicks :-P

WOHOO!!! Absolutely take it!

My hubby has commented on the fact that sex is better now, followed immediately by not that it was bad.. LOL. I'm more involved, I feel more comfortable in my skin.

His words last night, you can wear that anytime you want! So, yes... I do think I shall prance around the house in my lingerie and heels more often... After my hip is no longer angry with me that is.. LOL, more YOGA needed!!!
  • crisbabe81
    Options
    YAY!!! It's like shopping without having to spend money! :)

Indeed. I have so many clothes that I bought when I got down to 150 in 2012.. I have some clothes I haven't worn and some that I wore once or twice. It really is like shopping and not spending money. I'm going to hang some of the outfits up and try them on periodically! I can't wait to get these last 40lbs off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!