Hi! Any 5'7 women

Options
I'm 5'7 and in my 20's
SW 176 CW 175
Looking for anyone starting out similar to my stats? And to support each other :)

Replies

• salobrau
    salobrau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Aside from being almost 2x your age, our stats are the same. I started at 173 and am down to 163 but bouncing around 165. I'd be glad for the support.
  • briggettemunnis3
    Options
    i'm 23yrs old, 230lbs right now so stats arent as close but age wise definitely...could use some support :)
  • kju52
    kju52 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm 5'7, was at 165 recently, Goal weight is 136.

I love to support, motivate and talk to my friends!! =)

Feel free to add me

Oh, and I'm based in Germany

:)
  • iglarmstrong
    Options
    Well I'm 5'6 and 23 too. Currently around 160 at the moment which is a lot better than I used to be but still got some way to go...support would be great :)
  • Brittany021712
    Options
    Hello!
    I am 21 yo and 5'7.
    SW is 178
    CW is 176
    GW is 140

Could always use the support because i am new on here. :)
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 and 5'7+, ~140 lbs. goal 125. Any of you are welcome to friend me for fitness and diet motivation :) Always open diary!
  • Snowwy11
    Snowwy11 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello! Well I am a little older than you 34 yrs old

5'7. Started out years ago at 175ish.
    Now I am 147 :) and toning up!
  • KatTrevaskisCox
    KatTrevaskisCox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'7" , but twice your age and a bit heavier at 228lbs but I'm more than happy to support if I can. I could do with some encouragement and help at times too xx
  • justmejustina
    justmejustina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am 5'7" at my heaviest I was around 165 and started on here when I was 155. Currently am down to 145. Slowly getting to where I want to be but no way near as fit as I want to be. I guess I am looking to lose about another 10 lbs but would like to get fit and not be skinny fat. I have always been skinny fat then just fat. How are you all losing the weight?? I am clean eating and do strength training with cardio.

Feel free to add me a friend too =)
  • olivias4
    olivias4 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'7. My highest weight has been about 157. Currently hovering around 141-144 lbs. Would love to be 130. Any of you guys could add me if you like, it'd be great to share goals, progress, and tips with people similar to my size!