Would love positive friends who log faithfully

Options

Replies

• Jenniflyer
    Options
    I log every day as well!! And could use some feedback as well FRIEND ME!! ALL of you! :)
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Evansville, Indiana... my old home town...
  • Theonlydiva01
    Theonlydiva01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined today, but I do plan on logging everyday, and I myself could also use a little motivation and friendship along this journey....Thanks!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm dedicated to myself & my friends. :)
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    @Theonlydiva01 is that a pug I see? :happy:
  • sarakpoma
    sarakpoma Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Sara and I log faithfully and would love to hear from you and others . I need all the help and encouragement I can get.
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm over 130 days in a row so add me if you like.
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have just joined as well and would love to have soem support! I will be logging every day. I hope to help motivate people and have them help me as well!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    Dang. I live under a cloud of doom.

Good luck on your fitness goals.
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Would love to have a fellow positive and faithful friend! Feel free to add me!
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    Anyone looking for supportive friends feel free to add me. I log everyday, even if its an indulgence!!!
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily!
  • docssj
    docssj Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Melissa . I rejoined yesterday ,mainly because this site does work. I lost 30 lbs since last November. Quit logging in April and since then gained 7 pounds back. That is unacceptable to me so I need the accountability of logging my exercise and what I put in my mouth. Having friends and motivation is key. That's been the missing ingredient my whole life and it Does work! Just gotta ask for help. So I'm asking for new friends please. I will be a positive motivator too. I'm not judgemental and only want us to help cheer each other on. Thank goodness this site is here . I learned a lot and want to continue to do so. Have a great day : )

Hey and its so true im always around so feel free to add me
    X
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I log in daily....feel free to add me! :-) Good luck!
  • SamanthaPuppy
    Options
    I just joined today so this is all new to me. All the comments ya'll are making sound very encouraging.
  • _G4BR13L_
    _G4BR13L_ Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Im a logger!
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I update everyday, multiple times a day. Daily workouts and logging, ALWAYS
  • ADixie4You2Know
    ADixie4You2Know Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I log daily and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • darlenelc66
    Options
    Just joined and love it so far! I would love to be friends and stay committed to this I love the way it records everything for me and I realize how many empty calories I was eating!
  • toporifico
    toporifico Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just joined this week and plan to log daily. Going to hit my goal this time! Feel free to add me so I don't feel so friendless and loser-ish!! LOL!!