One year later...106 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• shirleycatt
    shirleycatt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Wow... Wow.. Those are the words I kept thinking through the tears! You are an inspiration! You have shown that success is not only possible but probable! Thank you for sharing your journey! Best wishes! -Shirley
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Stunning pic!! you should be so PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Lovely transformation !
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look wonderful!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman with an incredible healthy & full future ahead of you! Thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you so much! And that is why I push so hard...I want to have a very long and healthy life ahead of me!
  • jenf235
    Options
    You are wearing horizontal stripes and look amazing!!!! this is huge news! You have to be skinny to pull off stripes, you made it!

I tried that dress on, loved it, and then convinced myself that I didn't need it. Then I drove back home (45 minutes away) and couldn't stop thinking about it for the next three days! I got back in the car and drove back to get it...Thank goodness it was still there! I LOVE that dress!!! We're going to New York in August and I think that one is going to be the perfect outfit to go see a broadway show! Hopefully I'll be a few pounds lighter by then, too!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your joy and your much-deserved pride in your achievements shine through. So happy for you.
  • sassyd99
    sassyd99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful success story! And how cute is your dad?!
    Congratulations and keep on inspiring everyone!
  • jenf235
    Options
    What a wonderful success story! And how cute is your dad?!
    Congratulations and keep on inspiring everyone!

Thank you! And my dad is just amazing. He has surprised me with little prizes along the way through this journey...money for a new pair of walking shoes, a dress that I was drooling over (which is 4 sizes too big now), and he told me that he would take me on a trip when I lost 100 pounds, so we are heading to NYC next month! He actually tells other people how proud he is of me, and that means more than anything that money could buy! My mom passed away a month after I finished college, and so my dad has had the role of mom and dad in my life for the past 15 years. He does pretty good, except when I ask for fashion advice...he has banned me from ever using the words "skinny jeans" in his house ever again! Hahahahaha!!! I just love him to pieces!
  • erica6732
    erica6732 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    U LOOK GREAT
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Happy one year anniversary!! Congragulations Jen!! So proud of you my friend! You look amazing!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Patriots96
    Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing! Like a whole new person. Your story made me choke up a bit, thanks for sharing!:drinker:
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME! You are a TRUE INSPIRATION
  • Aliviuum
    Aliviuum Posts: 67
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!!
  • smmorri
    smmorri Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your OUTSTANDING victory!! Wow! :happy:
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's crazy! Seriously outstanding job...
  • cddonald22
    cddonald22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your story is very encouraging and inspiring!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Love the dress. What a remarkable achievement. You should be very proud.
  • noozgal
    noozgal Posts: 3
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and a strong woman! You truly are a lovely person inside and out!
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow I loved your story and your before and after pictures are amazing! What an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!