Munchies

Options
I have the munchies and I am not trying very hard to stop it. I'm eating popcorn and grahamfuls. But I am satisfied now. I know I ate more calories that I should have. The odd thing is I'm not sorry for eating the munchies.

Replies

• jackiefrost33
    Options
    I too get the munches. I try to eat fruit or snack on snap peas. However sometimes I have had things I shouldn't. I heard that a good way to avoid it is to excersise when you feel the urge to eat wrong then afterwards drink lots of water. I am going to try it I hope it works!! Lol
  • takuwinds
    takuwinds Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    that's a very good point. I just remembered I don't think I had enough water today.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been doing almonds, or fruit, and always drinking at least one 16oz bottle of water with crystal light in it, to get more filled, if you will.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I just budget for the munchies. As long as my snacks fit into my macros, they're a perfectly healthy part of my day (regardless of what th snacks themselves are). If I want a cookie, I have a cookie. If I don't have the calories for a cookie, I run until I do. If I don't want to run, then I must not want that cookie enough and don't eat it.
  • takuwinds
    Options
    I just budget for the munchies. As long as my snacks fit into my macros, they're a perfectly healthy part of my day (regardless of what th snacks themselves are). If I want a cookie, I have a cookie. If I don't have the calories for a cookie, I run until I do. If I don't want to run, then I must not want that cookie enough and don't eat it.
  • takuwinds
    Options
    I love that idea grimedale!
  • uwsmama
    uwsmama Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I was just about to start snacking and I am not even hungry. This motivated me to put it down. Thank you!!