Hello

Options
working on getting my weight off.

Replies

• Angdie
    Angdie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just looking for some people to join in with for supportive weight loss...no one I know personally wants to join! So, here I am, to find some friends!
  • janinealfke
    Options
    Hi and welcome to myfitnesspal....I have used this app for about 9 mos...it's amazing. I couldn't do this without it!

Feel free to friend me if you like!

Janine Alfke
  • nsquires3
    nsquires3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm looking for the same thing! I've tried to lose weight before , but never really committed to anything. This time I am really trying to commit! Good Luck to you!
  • janinealfke
    Options
    We all are a work in progress....Feel free to friend me if you like...I am working on this too!! Best of luck!

Janine Alfke
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies!!! This is the place to be. My numbers prove this works
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP good luck to all you all
  • scoofynewfie
    scoofynewfie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I joined the myfitnesspal through the app on my phone a few months ago. Unfortunately, I think I was doing something wrong....... perhaps had my calorie limit set too low. I originally had it at 1300 and ended up feeling very lightheaded and just overall not well, so I increased it to 1500 . I ended up losing about 10 pounds in 2 weeks which was amazing....... but I have since lost my groove. Its been very hot and humid here which is causing a severe lack of motivation to move ...... and no one I know in the area has any interest in losing weight, so Im in this alone. This is why I decided to start online ...... in search of people like me that can help each other to continue the motivation !! I am 47 years old and a mother of 3 grown children and a grandmother to one handsome little man ! Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well !!!!
  • scoofynewfie
    scoofynewfie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Youre success amazes me !! CONGRATS !!! How did you do it ? Is it strictly calorie counting or do you exercise as well ?
  • sdover823
    sdover823 Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me