In serious need of a new challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Oh I want in.... My Daughter 1st birthday in on August 1st. I have 15lbs to lose. I know its a lot but I want to be as close as possible. I have lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks. So I know its possible. I haven't exercised in a week so my goal is to walk 10 miles this week and jog 2 miles 12 miles total this week.
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I want in- better late than never, eh?

July 5 -169
    August 1 - 159

Not sure I can do it, but I think at least a few of these pounds are just from yesterday.... I really need to break the 164 I've been stuck on!

Post often! Keep me motivated!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing so far???

Getting thru the weekend without going over my calories is a HUGE accomplishment for me...I know it's just Saturday but I've usually SPLURGED big time by now! hehehe

I hope everyone is hanging in there!!!! Best of luck to all!
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am in....

today I was 128.5
    in 4 weeks I would like to be at 122
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I didnt do so good today. 600 over...sigh The fam is here and my mom wanted chinese buffet. so here we are...I havent gotten to go running either because my DH wont get up with the baby for some reason this weekend and it is too hot here after about 8.
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Didn't do well at all. I was away the whole weekend beginning Thursday night, we went camping/fishing, had to way to count calories or log in much. I just tried to do ok. I will weigh tomorrow and see what damage I have done. I'm anxious for this weeks challenge. I wonder what it will be??? :huh: :tongue:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    i wanted a nice summer bod but we arent having summer that much so heres a goal for well mainly the ladies LETS GET INTO SEXY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LemonLover
    Options
    i wanted a nice summer bod but we arent having summer that much so heres a goal for well mainly the ladies LETS GET INTO SEXY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    Im in!

July 7-198.6
    august 7-188.6
    goal for month 10 pounds
    run 5 miles without stopping! right now I can run 3.5
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I made it thru the weekend challenge:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

How'd everyone do and WHAT is our goal this week?
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    I am late in joining in on this challenge but would like to be a part of it. My goal is to loose 10 pounds in the month of July. I know that might be an impossible goal to set and reach but I really need to get with it. I have been on this site since March of this year and have not lost a whole lot. I am back on board and ready!

Starting weight July 7 195
    Goal weight August 7 185
    total weight loss goal 140

personal challenge - to walk 5 miles 4 to 5 times this week and to do 45 min of weight training 3 times this week. (I have not been exercising at all lately, need to get back into this!)
    :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • jawalsh1
    jawalsh1 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the message boards and thought this sounded like a great challenge. I could use the motivation of having a different challenge every week. My husband and I are going to the Virgin Islands for our anniversary in October and I'd really like to feel good about putting on a swimsuit. My goal is to lose 6 pounds by August 1st.

-Julie
  • Jillian
    Jillian Posts: 88
    Options
    I know I'm late, but I could use a challenge, I haven't been doing very well since April.
    7/7/08- 165
    8/1/08-158!
    Good Luck
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i did not do GREAT this weekend, but I didnt do horrible. I say our new goal this week should be between Monday (7-7) and Sunday we have to work out 4x's for at least 30 mins. I know I am a litle late posting but I have 1 in.
    I am not weighing myself this week because of stupid TOM. No use in crying:sad: for no reason! Also, I might not be around much this month, I am taking 3 summer session classes and I don't even know when I am going to sleep.:grumble: