Low Calories Meals

Options
Jeremy77777
Jeremy77777 Posts: 11 Member
Just wanting to know some low calorie meals? What do you eat and how do you make it?

Replies

• angieochoa1201
    Options
    Seriously! I would like some ideas too... So far I use light balsamic vinagarette on filet'd chicken breast and put it in the frying pan no oils.... That and steamed rice is what Ive pretty much been eating for the last month

Also, Healthy life english muffins are good
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    We had chicken breast in the George Forman grill with collard greens, salad and a small amount of pork and beans. raspberry walnut vinegrette.

Yesterday for lunch He had a turkey burger I had a boca burger We eat a lot of salads. Sometimes with little strips of chicken on top.

Also wraps with black beans and lots of veggies.

We eat at Subway when we are out a lot.

Lemon pepper tilapia, brussel sprouts (great broiled in the over, really any veggies done that way. I make a lot and than put the leftovers in a baggie and reheat for another meal), 1/2 a baked potato with a bit of butter and a low cal sour cream, and either a salad or homemade coleslaw

I add a variety of different things to the salads to keep them different...julienne squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, spinach, italian cheese-just a bit, black beans, other beans, peas, carrots in a variety of cuts, etc

Just a few ideas
  • ellis222
    ellis222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tonight I made Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes. Take one 6 oz can of Tuna, flake it and mix with 4 Tbls Kraft Light Miracle Whip. Add a little onion and celery. Wedge 2 medium tomatoes, but don't cut all the way thru, (it should look like a blooming flower with 8 petals.) Scoop half the tuna mixture onto each tomato. Serve with a side salad and a slice of crusty bread. Serves 2. Yum!
  • angieochoa1201
    Options
    STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS
    5-green pepper
    1 lb extra lean ground turkey
    1/4 onion
    1 jar spaghetti sauce

Cut off tops of peppers and use the remaining pepper to slice up -to be mixed into meat
    bottoms will be stuffed
    Mix the lean ground turkey with garlic powder onion powder chopped onion and slices of green peppers
    Stuff the mixture into the 5 pepper bottoms evenly
    Cover with the jar of Spaghetti Sauce
    Bake at 375 for 45 min to an hour

CALORIES 170 for the ground turkey
    Look up the pepper
    The sauce can vary I used Ragu for 90 cals
    I also steam brown rice to serve with but only about a 1/2 cup