Thank you for your irrelevant words of encouragement

Options

Replies

• _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all four pages of this ridiculousness but hopefully someone pointed out to you that maintenance takes effort and work too. If you don't want to be encouraged for your effort anymore than you have three options:

1. Stop posting your workouts/diary details
    2. Stop whining when you have a bad day
    3. Leave
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are high maintenance. Oh wait, that's just the Op. The rest of you can grab a donut. We'll encourage you to stop. It'll be okay.

Speak for yourself, I encourage my friends to keep eating the donuts.

:flowerforyou:
  • lshender
    lshender Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    way to go!

you got this OP!

never give up, never surrender!

tumblr_lxzbq9SiGW1qcsrrxo1_250.gif

This site needs a "like" button!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    waitwut.

"You are ignoring this user."

I guess I already know the answer. Irrelevant.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are high maintenance. Oh wait, that's just the Op. The rest of you can grab a donut. We'll encourage you to stop. It'll be okay.

Excuse me but in your photo, are they fitting you with a bionic flipper?
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    i ate a whole fried chicken today. But dont encourage me, I feel wonderful!

Oh and OP, keep it up, you will get there soon. It takes time. Its a marathon, not a sprint. Have you drank enough water? Dont give up. You're on the right track, its ok to stumble a little bit. At least you knew what you did wrong and are correcting it. Have you tried this recipe? But how do you feel? Dont weight yourself, its only a means of discouraging. Eat your calories. Dont eat your calories. Diet soda, full soda but only in moderation. Drink water to counteract the sodium. Water wont counteract sodium. Muscle weights 4x as much as fat, fat weights 3.683 times as much as whole wheat flower. Bacon, always always bacon.

Did I mention bacon?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I'd like to encourage you to eat a... I mean, get off your high horse.
  • PepePants
    PepePants Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't think that people aren't reading your post, they're responding to your frustration. If you're at goal but still on the site, theres a reason, right?
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options

And I literally LOL-ed at this one.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    LOl well this is a first..usually it is someone complaining about rude, non-supportive people...now we get someone complaining about support...bahahahahahahaha..priceless...

troll at work....thoughts?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    We're all in this together... we're all here for the same reasons... we're all unique and special snowflakes but we're all in this together and we're all here for the same reasons... we're all...

Wait a second, HOW DARE PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR POSTS AND ENCOURAGE YOU?! The OUTRAGE!

Everyone is different.

We're all here for the same reasons.

--copyright 2013, Jofjltncb6. All rights reserved.

I thought we were all special snowflakes who can lose weight doing master cleanses and eating raspberry ketones...

NOW you say we are all different...what the hell is going on !!!
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Great burn!
    Lol :-)
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Food Accident = OP ate a double cheese burger..started choking on excess burger, which caused her to puke all over dining room table and ruin dinner...

Office McSlim arrived on scene of crime at approximately 7pm eastern time and filed this report....
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I can't be sure, but I think the OPs friend list has decreased a little since this post...
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Every now and then I'll post a frustration with an eating accident, missed trip to the gym, etc. and without fail, get some replies telling me not to give up, saying that I can do this, offering me support on my weight loss journey . . . from well meaning people with poor attention to detail.

I'm at my goal weight. I have been at my goal weight for a long time. I have already done it.

Thank you though, I guess.

Is an eating accident like, "I ordered and ate an entire pizza on accident" or "I was eating a steak and stabbed myself in the eye on accident"?
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lol. If your posting it as appoint of frustration, what do you expect? That's kind of what this site is all about, supporting people, isn't it?

I have to agree with pjp. If you seem frustrated then you will get encouraging words.
  • zachherda
    zachherda Posts: 47
    Options
    Gotta love the people who POST on a site based on accountability and encouragement and then complain. Lol don't post if you don't want people to give you encouragement. Seriously some of the whining on this site is sad.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Somebody encouraged me. Hmmphf

pout_inline.jpg
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    first there e a re no eating accidents....................... WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    why are u still here if u are at goal weight