New to site. How do I find an accountabilabuddy?

Options
Hi joined this site a month or so ago but didn't do anything with it until I rediscovered it tonight.

I am three months postpartum with my first child and my weight loss has stalled because between being a mom, working full time and being a full time student i have trouble finding the motivation to workout.

I need a circle of support and accountability to give me that motivation to drag myself out of bed in the morning and go to the gym. Help please!

Replies

• storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me & also if you would like to do a 30 day challenge that some of us ladies belong to, it's awesome !! Keeps us on track & motivated. I am an OB nurse ;) congratulations new Mommy !! You can message manda_bubbles and she can add you or I can too :)) http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15197-30-day-before-after-photo-challenge-3
  • Kash4Life
    Kash4Life Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi Welcome back to MFP , congrats on your new baby . Feel free to add me ,it is always to have great extra support :-)
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 2 girls (8&10) so I know busy. You can add me. I've been on every day since April 1st. I will be supportive! I need it too girl! :)
  • billionsxbillions
    Options
    Woo! Thanks you guys!
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Going to add you. I am always happy to help, anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • melindavguerrero
    Options
    Just started TODAY (again), Looking to give this my all
  • kateomaddy
    kateomaddy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I just started 2 weeks ago and have a 2 year old who runs me ragged!! Feel free to add me would love some new MFP friends..

Cheers!