Back on the Train

Options
Hey everybody!

Just wanted to say hello and quick introduce myself. I am a partial success story from the past. I have lost a cumulative 150lbs+ but have another 60 to go. I had fallen off the bandwagon for a bit, but still miraculously managed to maintain an average of 260. I want that down to 200. So I'm going to try MFP to see if that can help me shed the last bit. I am disabled so there are some rough days but I CAN do this! And I look forward to doing it with many of you!

Replies

• nbaci88
    nbaci88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, just introducing myself because I'm finally serious about doing this. I have used MFP in the past and did great with it, just fell off the wagon... or should I say I jumped and ran from it! :-) But I'm for real this time. I signed up at a local gym today and this evening I actually went there and worked out for 30 minutes! That's the most exercise I've done in 2 years! Feeling pretty good about that so I'm thinking I need MFP to keep my accountable for the things I put in my mouth. I have 103 pounds to lose and I'm gonna do it! I'm also starting the "Green Coffee Bean" supplement... does anyone have any tips for me to help me along or keep me motivated?
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congratulations on your previous weight loss! 150+ is incredible! I have about 100 to lose myself and find it inspiring to know that there are people have been able to lose so much with this website.
  • nbaci88
    nbaci88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @Daddavid: Welcome back to the "train"! Best of luck to you! I'm back on the train today, too!
  • DavidAWillis
    Options
    Thanks everybody!