Just saying "HI!"

Options
HI!! My name is Kirk, I was referred to this site from someone on another site.
I love seeing where I'm at calorie wise, I'm just having a terrible time getting them all in.
It seems like one day I'll be under straight across the board: re: Carb, Fat, Protein. the next day I'll be over on Carbs. the next day it's the Fat. Aaargh!
I'm not a planner so I know that would probably help and it does when I plan and actually enter everything BEFORE I eat. Any good tips? I'm trying to maintain a 40%Carbs, 40%Protein, 20% Fat ratio.
Kirk

Replies

• kmonismi
    kmonismi Posts: 3
    Options
    HI!! My name is Kirk, I was referred to this site from someone on another site.
    I love seeing where I'm at calorie wise, I'm just having a terrible time getting them all in.
    It seems like one day I'll be under straight across the board: re: Carb, Fat, Protein. the next day I'll be over on Carbs. the next day it's the Fat. Aaargh!
    I'm not a planner so I know that would probably help and it does when I plan and actually enter everything BEFORE I eat. Any good tips? I'm trying to maintain a 40%Carbs, 40%Protein, 20% Fat ratio.
    Kirk
  • annton5
    annton5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kirk to the site.....it's a great site to keep track of calories and it has a very large database so that almost every food you eat is listed. Good luck with your goals. :wink:

Christa
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    HI Kirk. Welcome to the site we are glad to have you here.
  • jdk34951
    jdk34951 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Kirk,

What are your goals? To lose a lot of weight, tone up, ??? Exercise goals? welcome!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome :happy:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Kirk!!!!
    and welcome:flowerforyou:

jackie