I lost a Backstreet Boy!

Options
I've really wanted to say that for a while! But now, I think I can.

Back in October 2010, I hit my heaviest and most unhappy weight...355lbs. My first daughter was 6 months old and I knew I needed change. A BIG one. I began eating healthy and exercising regularly, starting slowly. It wasn't until after the birth of my second daughter in January 2012 that I was able to really kick my own a*s into high gear. With the help of some incredible trainers, a few amazing gyms, Adam Von Rothfelder who to this day has been such inspirational and motivating friend...I can say...I have lost a Backstreet Boy! (okay maybe it was their weight in the 90's but still.)

On the left my heaviest 355lbs. On the right, my current as of a few days ago, I flop between we'll say 180-190. My next goal is to lose another 30-40 pounds and I'd love to hit around 16% body fat. I'll probably alter as I go, as I have before.

Don't give up loves. Find what drives you and move!

2iaftll.jpg

ETA: resizing photo

Replies

• raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Very inspiring!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    Amazing job. Thanks for sharing :)
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    What is a backstreet boy?
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Well done! If I had seen those pictures somewhere else I wouldn't have guessed they were the same person. You look so energetic and happy!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

like around 160ibs I suppose?

well done OP amazing
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • celestelovesmoney
    Options
    Omg, it is the hardest thing trying to change my lifestyle by eating right regularly and exercising. There are so many times where I become demotivated or simply apathetic and am on the verge of giving up or begin sabotaging what I've put into myself. But seeing stuff like this really motivates me to do well by myself because it can happen. Right now, I am at my biggest and that's about 250 lbs, I didn't start gaining until I graduated high school (which I had no job and didn't go to college, so that was a given).

I hope I can enjoy what you have accomplished!

I love seeing those before and after pics of you! You were beautiful before and you are beautiful now! :)
    Good luck on your future endeavors!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options

A boy band from the mid 90's. Backstreet Boy sounded better than a New Kid On The Block. Just implying I lost the weight of a whole other person.

Thanks! Now I get to tone up and build muscle. :-D
  • BananaFaceFace
    BananaFaceFace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love the backstreet boys :D well done!! you should be so proud of yourself!! xoxoxoxo
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD CHICKY
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Nice! You look amazing, happy and healthy! So happy for you!
  • many_worlds
    Options
    And you look so happy!!!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great job, You should be really proud.
  • i_am_melting
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!