FABULOUS!!!!
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Looking Good, great Job!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I started my "life change" the May AFTER I got married (October). I WISH I would have done this for my wedding. I thought if anything would give me motivation it would be that. Nope! Now almost 60 lbs later, I look at pics of myself from my wedding day and just cringe. Shoulda woulda coulda. Oh well :) What's important is we are doing it/have done it now! :)
  • HideyoshiKinoshita
    HideyoshiKinoshita Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think you look great both times. ^.^ But good job nonetheless.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    WOW! It's a beautiful dress and you looked beautiful in it both before and after; know that much!

You can definitely see a change and those now more prominent curves are amazing.

Hold your head high and kudos to you. I'm glad you're feeling more confident.
  • 4PinkLady9
    4PinkLady9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    yup you are now rocking that dress! proof that your hard work is paying off.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow I totally love that dress. You figure looks gorgeous, and the colour of the dress is great for your hair.

XX GG
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous in the dress at the wedding (and not just because it's a great dress!!), but I can really see how much weight you've lost. Congrats on all your hard work paying off! And those gams! Wow!
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look fab!! I did the same this morning with a dress i wore to my friends wedding a couple of month ago and am very happy!
  • wannabe1959
    wannabe1959 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yes me too. My daughters wedding was 2 yrs ago. I wish I would have not been so BIG!
  • PandaPop87
    PandaPop87 Posts: 131
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! Your waist is to die for!
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys!!! Its amazing how I look in the mirror and mostly hate what i see, wishing that my waist was smaller, my boobs, my bum, my legs... but my shape isnt so bad if I could just be as fit as im supposed to be....need to be healthy I suppose!

THANK YOU :flowerforyou:
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are a sexy kitten, your curves are dangerous! You looked great in the before photos, but your avatar photo is just fantastic. Vavavooom! :)
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    Sweety ... killer legs! Before and after - both!

This was my first thought too!
    Great job.
  • 808haoleboy
    808haoleboy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lovely figure! Definitely made a hell of a lot of progress. Dress looks great on ya! Your legs look great also!
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Can I ask, are you a size 14 now? You dont look it
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can so relate to this. When I got married, I think I was more into feeling good than looking good. I was so bloated on my wedding day. Looking back 2 years ago, I am more toned than ever and even 15lbs lighter. Guess I just did not want to be a statistic :P
  • mcrumpsf
    mcrumpsf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You worked the hell out of that dress in December and you are rocking the hell out of it now! Great job lady, keep it up!
  • sherlock986
    Options
    You are absolutely lovely! Congrats on your progress so far! Losing weight is NOT easy and every pound lost should be celebrated. Well done! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!