In need of supportive friends

Options
I have been off track for a few months now and not focused on eating right and exercising. I am trying to get back on track and I plan on doing a calorie deficit diet and to start walking and hiking. I am a married 29 year old guy who needs to loose over 100 pounds. My wife is very supportive and also on her own weight loss journey. I am looking for friends who are like minded or people who have had success and are supportive. I will be supportive back if you are on your own journey. Thanks!

Replies

• Faded_Memories
    Options
    Hi Michael! I've been doing MFP since January but the past couple of months I've been just....losing track. So I will support you if you support me! I'm 28 and recently married, and my husband is on MFP too!
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael,

I'm in NC also and active mostly during the day, nights and weekends I will keep up with logging. Feel free to add. I've dropped about 60 lbs since beginning to use MFP back in January
  • beckyplummer
    beckyplummer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael ... if you want add me to your friends list..

I also have fallen off the wagon and just getting back on
  • lidlc74
    lidlc74 Posts: 1
    Options
    It's hard to stay on track but you can do it. Try thinking of something that will give you a reason to keep doing the right thing. I think of my husband and my kids and think they are much more important than this (name item you want to eat or over eat) and I want to lose weight so I stay healthy and am with them a long time. I picture their smiling faces or picture something over the years that we all did together that was fun and I refocus my attention on those memories, smile and remember I want be healthy to be here a long time to make more wonderful memories.
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Always willing to help motivate others. I've logged on MFP for 340 days straight so i'm always here trying to lead by example.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi, also from NC here. Glad to offer and receive support:)