My recent weight loss story

Options

Replies

• rensey1
    rensey1 Posts: 1
    Options
    very encouraging, its nice to see the results because ppl can say alot of things but pics speaks volumes,thanks for sharing:drinker:
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! It sounds like you did this the healthy way and I just know that you will be able to maintain your healthy lifestyle. You are an inspiration!!!
  • mssierra2u
    mssierra2u Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It's wonderful that your spouse was supportive through those times when your resolve wanted to flounder. You are a lovely family and it looks like your daughter will have wonderful role models to emulate. So many blessings! Congratulations on achieving your goals. I'm about 1/3 of the way through my journey, but I do think that MFP will be an integral part of maintaining my weight loss. In the past I've been very reluctant to do a food journal, but it definitely is a necessary part of staying healthy.

Again, thank you for sharing your story.
  • aliricp
    aliricp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome, so proud of you!!! You look amazing and what a beautiful family.
  • justinchar
    Options
    :smile:
  • justinchar
    Options
    Greaaaaat job !!!

Actually my story is similar, went on diet when my boy was born and lost 25 kg, then gained weight after one year :(
    Several years later went again on diet and lost 38 kg, was really fit (75 kg) and stable for over 2 years. I even joined a running club, ran 3 full marathon and 4 half marathons, among many other 10 k or 5 k. I used to train every morning for 5 or 10k...until I got a muscle injury, and was forbidden from any sport for 3 months....I quickly took kilos after kilos :(

now I weight again 105 kg, and back on diet. Of course I avoid the club, in fact they wouldn't recognize me...but I promised myself to come back and run again.

so yes Gianni, you CAN run marathons if you train well. In fact 90% is motivation, the rest exercises.

But don't lower your guard, cos your body will seek for his revenge after these months of frustrations.

See you in 38 kg...
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing. Reading the success stories is what gives me hope that I can one day achieve the weightloss I want! You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing! You look great and have a beautiful family!

This is one of my favorite stories so far! I find reading other people's success stories really helps to keep me motivated.
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! Super story and lovely family, thanks for sharing. You've really turned your life around, continued success!
  • anpinkham
    anpinkham Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes; absolutely wonderful.
  • stu1102
    stu1102 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    beautiful story and what a great family you have
  • Patriots96
    Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a TOTALLY different person. Way to go! Your daughter will be so proud when she is older and you show her the pictures. Kids can be great motivators, that is for sure. You are a true inspiration to the rest of us, still losing weight...:drinker:
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your inspirational story. It's success stories like yours that encourage others to start and continue their journey. You have a beautiful family. Kudos to your wife for taking the journey with you and being so supportive. Wishing you and your family health and joy. Thanks again for paying it forward! :drinker:
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You and your family are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Your story is wonderful - thank you for sharing! Congrats!!! What a transformation!!!!
  • shimmer615
    shimmer615 Posts: 55
    Options
    Awesome job! Your hard work paid off!
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational story! Your family looks happy! I love reading stories behind peoples weight loss. Congrats on the transformation!
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look the way you do now through sheer determination on your part and absolute commitment from your wife. To say 'well done' is almost derogatory to describe how well you really have done! The hardest part now will be maintaining but I have no doubt you will do it - all the very best of luck to you - you sooo deserve it :) and thank you for sharing - you are an inspiration :):)
  • mikeatmichael
    mikeatmichael Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story.
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!