profile pics

Options
JustPeachy044
JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
So, let's hear about your profile pictures. How many do you have? Do you prefer photos or motivational sayings? And how often do you change yours?

I keep mine at 15-18.
I prefer photos...I like the sayings but they fit in the quote section quite nicely. When I'm "talking" to someone, I like to see what they look like.

I change mine daily in the summer. It's fun!

Your turn!

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I change out pictures probably every week, or if something tickles my fancy. I have mostly photos becuse the profile pics are so dang small here any text would be too small to read. ON FB I do a combo of both motivational things and pics.

I like to do funny pics often, as much as I like just normal pics too.

My ultimate goal is to have one of the awesome headless and shirtless pictures of myself, like the cool kids.

Cheers.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 1 picture. I have taken only 1 good picture in my entire life (and that one isn't it), but that one is too much close-up portrait to use here. I don't have any that have a paper bag over my head which would be my best look I guess. How often would I need to change that look? The body is looking much better. Unfortunately, not much can be done with that ugly mug.
  • SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    <<<< This right here is just my obsession with helmets.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm usually at max capacity at 18. I too prefer photos, so people know who they are talking to. I change them as my mood changes. Sometimes I want a different pose or look or bikini or something.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I change mine when I get a new one I am proud of......
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    ditto - elkahallick.... i keep one till i get bored of it or im proud of it.... i usually have to feel my eye look great in a picture before i deem it profile worthy... i have no idea how many i have.... I will go back to full body one once i reach my fitness goal ;)
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I just go with what makes me laugh. I'll keep pictures of myself and those I care about as well, but I don't feel like putting my life on display to YOU people :wink: :laugh:
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    interesting variety of answers...thanks guys!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I have 16 pics! Some don't stay!! I change my profile pic every few days!! I don't like to keep the same pic for too long! It reaches a point where its monotonous!! I like to maintain variety with my profile pics!!
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I have 8, for now. I change them when ever the mood strikes. Mine vary between pics of my pup or kids, though I do have 2 pics of me at where i would like to be again body wise.
    This one currently happens to be my sons archery shot, he split and arrow with another arrow at 25 yards. I was impressed, decided it should be my profile pic for a while.
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have 2, I prefer pictures like most of you I like to know who I am talking to - but yet sometimes I do wonder if they are the real people?! Cynical I know!

I change it when I feel like it, usually because I am bored of looking at myself! lol
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I have the maximum number of pics. I change my main one very frequently depending on mood.
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have some, they are all the best of the worst.

Except this one.

This one is the best because my kids are in it.

Me.
    Meh.