TICK WARNING

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
TICK WARNING

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally but this one is real, and it's important.

Please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up,

DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!!

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

Replies

• Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    thanks for the info...I will put my HRM on so I can at least count the calories from Dancing with my arms up :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

I :heart: you Momma :tongue:
  • stringcheeze
    Options
    If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up,

Most things like this sort themselves out by simply saying "I'll show you mine if you show me yours first." :devil:
  • OMGosh!! That guy was here today ..... But I was too busy to answer the door! Thanks for the warning!! :laugh: .... :wink:
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If only I'd seen this an hour ago.... :blushing:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    now I know what to do at the college girls dorm down the street! Woo Hoo, thanks! :tongue:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    this is really funny!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    HA! THat's funny!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Really? And he seemed so friendly. :wink:
  • Blossom01
    Options
    TICK WARNING

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally but this one is real, and it's important.

Please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!!

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

You mean to say that this is a scam... And I invited him over for dinner lol...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    HA HA I love all your responses. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: