I'm around 125lbs and looking to lose my last 5...

Options
I'm just looking for some friends with the same goals as me so we can motivate each other to keep up our hard work and then maintain everything we've done! While it is inspiring to see all the hard work and weight people are losing on here, I would really like to find someone who shares my goals...

So yea! I'm 120-125 lbs and would like to get down to the 115-118 range. I'm 19, almost 20, and I workout about 6 days a week and eat pretty healthy. I eat 3 meals of about 250-400 cals each and supplement that with smart snacks throughout the day to stay energized!

I gained some extra weight this past year from emotional/stress eating so that's my biggest obstacle and where I need the most support!

Add me/message me if you'd like :)

Replies

• JillLangOliver
    JillLangOliver Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've got 7 more lbs to go and they are coming off slow. Let's encourage one another!
  • clairetwarner
    Options
    Hey, just read your msg and you sounds pretty similar to what I am going through at the moment.

Basically, I've been going through a yoyo diet and I need some inspiration/motivation to keep my weight down because I get influenced by my friends and family tooo easily + emotional eating.

I am in university at the moment although it is summer break now, and it is difficult to eat properly all the time but I am willing to give it a go! I gained 7kg/15lbs since going to university due to alcohol/takeaways/peer pressure/emotionally eating (homesickness) etc. etc. I am currently 57kg/126lbs at 5'0 (I am short) and would like to drop to 50kg/110lbs. I love running and usually go for around 20mins, trying to go 5 days a week. Also, been doing a little bit of rock climbing but won't be doing any of it much till October when university starts again + some weights (kettle bell). When I get stress (which I do due to coursework etc.) I emotionally eat and go completely bonkers. Proper eating goes out the window.
  • willhope1212
    willhope1212 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We sound like we have very similar situations! :) Where do you go to school? I'm going to be a sophomore at Ball State in Indiana. And that's so crazy that you rock climb... My boyfriend is very into and great at climbing and he has gotten me into it as well! We just got back from a climbing trip to the Red River Gorge in Eastern Kentucky, idk if you've heard of it?

I know what you mean about emotional eating :( I hate how I just lose it... I'll be all motivated then the next second I'm like "chips and salsa won't hurt. and a cookie. and ice cream" and then I'm just looking for anything and everything to eat and then I always end up feeling horrible about myself.

I had a bit of an emotional eating disaster two days ago, but this time, instead of crawling into bed and crying all night, I went and worked out. Of course, I can't undo the eating I did, but I have never got my motivation back that quickly after stress eating. So, I've promised myself that that is my last time emotional eating. If I feel the urge coming on, I will go sit in my car, walk to the mailbox or whatever it takes to not eat things I don't even want to! haha

We can definitely motivate each other to stay focused on our goals!!! :)