I just ran 7 miles...

Options
13»

Replies

• GaJavaGirl
    GaJavaGirl Posts: 25
    Options
    What a FANTASTIC accomplishment!! You should be proud of yourself!! I recently upped my distance to 4 miles and ran a 10k last week so I understand how exciting it is to meet a goal. Keep it up and I hope to be where you are soon!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!!! Isn't it a great.....that runners high after completing a run?!?
    Congrats on your 7 miles!!!! Awesome work :D
    Next up....13.1!! You CAN DO IT!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! I'm still working on getting up to 3 miles so I totally appreciate how challenging that must have been. Keep up the great work :)

Right there with you! I keep trying to run a full 3 miles. I've come to terms that running is not my strong suit, but I will keep trying!!!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Well done becka! I am back to running and will be happy when I get back to where I was. Keep it up and thanks for keeping me inspired.
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You rock!
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • abelthephotographer
    Options
    That's great!

Edited to say I'm proud of you as well. I can't run at all, but I'm up to walking 5 miles :smile:

I'm not a runner either, but yesterday I walked 8+ miles with my best ever mile split, and yeah, I feel GOOD!

Congratulations to the OP on the 7-mile run, btw :D
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, good for you!
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am a new runner, and I did 6.24 miles this am- my farthest ever. I feel great!!
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    WOW!
  • ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    ...and I feel so proud!!

But there's no one here with me to share it with, so I thought I'd post it here (pure and simple attention-seeking!).
    Congrats! I'd like to think that the only way I'd run 7 miles is if someone with an axe was chasing me for 6.95 miles.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! good job!!!
    this is a great place you can share a victory like this!!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, congratulations, that is something of which to be proud !
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Nice work. I am proud of you. Nice NSV. I don't like running that much, but when my legs are healthy I like to run 6 days a week. I love how I feel after a long run. Nice job!! :happy:
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, you should be very proud of yourself! I'm a brand new runner, I really hope I do as well one day! :flowerforyou:
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you:)
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Can you run 7 for me?
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Woo! Well done