ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Have a mortgage on a newer home.
    Would you rather be a rock star
    or Would you rather be a famous writer
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Would you rather... WAKE UP NEXT TO THE BURGER KING, SORE WITH NO MEMORY OF WHAT HAPPENED AND BE TOLD YOU "HAD IT YOUR WAY" OR WAKE UP NEXT TO RONALD MCDONALD TELLING YOU THAT YOU "WERE LOVING IT?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    oh my....that was too much...hahahaha definitely burger king....waking up to an effin clown? I'd be traumatized.
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    Would you rather... WAKE UP NEXT TO THE BURGER KING, SORE WITH NO MEMORY OF WHAT HAPPENED AND BE TOLD YOU "HAD IT YOUR WAY" OR WAKE UP NEXT TO RONALD MCDONALD TELLING YOU THAT YOU "WERE LOVING IT?"

LMAO!!! Wake up next to rahnold mahcdonald, ill take my chances lol
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Would you rather know HOW you will die or WHEN you will die?
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    Have a mortgage on a newer home.
    Would you rather be a rock star
    or Would you rather be a famous writer

rock star b/c my english is not good.

Would you rather get hit by a car or your car hit someone else?
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Would you rather know HOW you will die or WHEN you will die?

Neither, I'd rather be surprised. XD But if I had to choose, it'd be how.

Would you rather get hit by a car or your car hit someone else?

I've been hit by a car, wouldn't want to relive it, but I'd choose that over hitting someone with my car.

Would you rather sing the national anthem for the Super Bowl, while dressed up in bubble wrap & duct tape? Or attend the Super Bowl to watch someone sing the national anthem dressed up in bubble wrap & duct tape? They sound like Roseanne, BTW.
  • BeastnIron
    BeastnIron Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ill do the song with the bubble wrap
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'll do the song with the bubble wrap as well
    Would you rather have a pet monkey
    or Would you rather have a pet snake
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Snake
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Decapitated....it would be over quicker. :-)

if they get the maths right when hanging someone, it should be just as quick. If they get the maths wrong, then it's either a slow and agonising death, or it causes decapitation. the key is in having the right length of rope and the right height of the drop (after they remove the platform that the person is standing on) so that the noose exerts enough force on the neck to break the neck, but not enough to sever the neck completely.

historically, a lot of people weren't hanged the right way, they choked or were strangled to death suspended by their neck, but done properly, the noose is supposed to break the neck so the death is quick............... and of course there is the fact that it was often done wrong on purpose....
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    oops this was a game thread, not a choose your method of execution question thread... carry on... pls ignore my other post
  • neandermagnon
    Options

snake because I don't believe that primates should be kept as pets, but snakes are quite happy if you provide them with a decent place to live

would you rather.... give up your favourite food for the rest of your life, or have to eat the food you hate the most every day for the rest of your life
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

snake because I don't believe that primates should be kept as pets, but snakes are quite happy if you provide them with a decent place to live

would you rather.... give up your favourite food for the rest of your life, or have to eat the food you hate the most every day for the rest of your life

I'd rather give up my favorite food, because I'm sure with all the food available I can find a new fav :bigsmile:
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options

I'd rather give up my favorite food, because I'm sure with all the food available I can find a new fav :bigsmile:

Same. & I have so many.

Would you rather have really long toenails that curl upward & cannot be cut/filed/ripped off? Or would you rather have ridiculously large knees?
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm, say, 90 when it happens, I won't care.