Carol123
Carol123 Posts: 48 Member
anyone have some good snack ideas, something easy, but a little tasty:drinker:
veggie, and fruit doesnt do it for me.... any idea

Replies

• Carol123
    Options
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

celery and peanut butter-- yummy. String cheese is good too
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Quacker's chocolate rice cakes (60 cals)
    Laughing cow- fudgesicles(50 cals)
  • hearts3134
    hearts3134 Posts: 19
    Options
    I second the string cheese idea.

Also:
    Weight Watchers vanilla yogurt (best yogurt I've ever had!)
    sugar free rice pudding, can add a dollop of light cool whip
    1/2 cup of hot milk with sugar free vanilla syrup, a little splenda, some cinnamon
    POPCORN!
    whole wheat toast with spray butter and sugar free preservatives, or sprinkle some splenda & cinnamon
    mini bagel with spray butter or whipped cream cheese

Can you tell I snack A LOT! :bigsmile: There are times when my snack "meal" is way more calories than any of the "traditional" meals!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and Fruit
  • YSolferino
    Options
    I love the weight watcher Peanut Butter Bliss Bars!:flowerforyou: The trouble is my husband loves them too!:cry:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Fiber One bars are really good, and so is slow churned Edy's and Bryer's icecream!
  • bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    1/2 a banana cut them in slice melt one table spoon of semi chocolate chip on top of it and on one table spoon of low fat cream

120 calories
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hostess has 100 calorie packs of chocolate cupcakes, muffins etc. Also 60 calorie sugar free Jello puddings, these have helped me :flowerforyou:
  • Carol123
    Options
    :smile: thank you,,and your doing a great job, i have lose 3lbs its been a week but this
    site helps alot....
  • Carol123
    Options
    thanks i love peanut butter :happy: :happy:
  • Carol123
    Options
    thanks for all the ideas....have a great day and be safe...:smile:
  • clohmanhuey
    Options
    I just brought yesterday the Weight Watchers Oatmeal Cookies on Sale and they are great and 1 pt each.
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I have yet to see the WW cookies! I'll look for them this week!

I love the dark chocolate raspberry Jell-O cups they're really great for chocolate fixes and low cal! Also Rice pudding creme brulee cups, they're tasty and 70 cals!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Hummus, carrot stick, cherry tomatoes and ritz type crackers :smile:
  • areason4stars
    Options
    Laughing cow cheese wedge w/

100 calorie pack Toasted wheat thins!

Best 135 calories ever "spent" :laugh:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    The Peanut butter is good, but I just tried the Better n Butter that I first saw on this site and I think it is pretty good and great way to save some calories. My daughter isn't found of it, but if you are cutting out a lot of stuff because of calories, I think it is worth a try. I found it at a Super Target (Apparently the main spot to find) but if you go on a web site for them, they tell you were they are available. I really did kind of like it, but then I like the fiber bars also, so if you like those, you should like the better N butter also. If you need the web site, I am sure someone here knows and you can just post the question for it.
  • AnnVG2996
    AnnVG2996 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am a muncher... I really like my chips and bad snacks. I've been behaving myself with Gardetto's Reduced Fat.

Not the greatest choice out there, but it satisfies my salty craving as long as I stick to 1 serving. As soon as I buy a bag I take out my measuring cup and ziploc bags and preportion them and just take 1 ziploc out of the snack cupboard. It works on days where I am just tired of fruit and veggies, or just really really really want a salty snack.

Serving 1/2 cup
    Calories 130
    Fat 4g, Saturated 1g
    Cholesterol 0g
    Carbs 20g. fiber 1g, sugar 1g
    Protein 3g
  • jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options
    Laughing cow cheese wedge w/

100 calorie pack Toasted wheat thins!

Best 135 calories ever "spent" :laugh:

Great idea! I just discovered the laughing cow cheese and oh my gosh...I love it. Yummo!
    I hate low fat cheese slices, they all taste like a tire (not that I have ever tasted a tire, but you catch my drift). Laughing cow is a great alternative.

You could also try a toasted Thomas Light Multigrain Muffin with one tablespoon of sugar free preserves....only 110 calories