Hi!

Options
Been using MFP for 10 days now, and I couldn't be more pleased! I love all the tools we have, and the community here seems really cool. Looking forward to making new friends and lots of progress.

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best site out there.....well IMO that is
  • MizzMazz
    Options
    Thanks. It IS an awesome site. I'm already 5 lbs closer to my goal, and feeling very optimistic!
  • txtree50
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • GeoffreyT
    Options
    1st Day on program!! Gained 70 lbs. in 7 months due to injury at work and the steriods the doctor had me on. Time to get it back off. I found this app on my DROID X "that I got yesterday", This whole program seems really neat!! Can't beleive it's free!! WoW!!
  • ahuggins
    Options
    Good Luck!!!
  • MizzMazz
    Options
    It's brilliant. Hi Geoffrey; sorry to hear about your injury. We have something sort of in common, although my *work injury* (if I can call it that) was a shift change to early mornings. By the time I get off work I'm so knackered I find it REALLY hard to do much exercise. The extra weight messed up my knee, so all I wanted to do was veg, eat, and sleep, and several moths later I put on about 80 lbs, by my reckoning. I got sick and tired of being sick and tired, and what i saw in the mirror was soooo depressing, I had to do something.

This site is great. It gives me the feeling of control again, and motivation by seeing real progress. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.